Is Derek Jeter the greatest Yankee of the last 20 years?

• Yes, I think Derek Jeter can be considered the greatest Yankee of the last 20 years.

I think overall there is nobody else in the Yankee Organization who has gotten as much attention as Derek Jeter in the past twenty years, Derek Jeter is impressive in many areas by the raw numbers and he is one of the most marketable athelets in professional baseball, so overall I would say he is the greatest Yankee in the past 20 years.

• Yes, Derek Jeter is the greatest Yankee of recent times.

I believe that of the last 20 years, Derek Jeter is definitely the best player of the Yankee organization. He has the stats and credentials to prove it. He has also been league MVP a few times as well as part of a World Series winning team. I think that many fans will agree with me.

• Yes Derek Jeter is the greatest Yankee of the last 20 years

Derek Jeter has made many accomplishments during his career as a baseball players. His game statistics are impeccable in comparison to other baseball players. He has made few errors in his career. There are very few athletes who match the caliber of Derek Jeter. There have been no other players to compare to Jeter of the last 20 years.

• Derek Jeter is.

I do think Derek Jeter is the greatest Yankee of the last 20 years. There is one close second, and his name is Robinson Cano. Cano is actually a more well-rounded and talented player than Derek, but now he is a Mariner. Also, he hasn't had the length Jeter has had.

• not at all

no, he is good, that is for sure, but i do not think that the is the best player on the yankees to come through in the last 20 years. I think that alex rodrigues can match him and is just as good as derek is, they are all good.