• Yes yes yeS!!!

Labels make the items more interesting because they are very fashionable labels like Nike have different fonts that make more and more people want to buy and/or wear their products.Labels are unique and interesting signs that lots of people have on their clothing. That's why I think labels are worth the price

• It not worth it

I don't think their worth it as u could look like James bond even with non branded clothes. If u wear branded clothes then there's a risk of them being getting dirty.You could still flex with cheap clothes as they also have attractions.So that s my opinion on branded clothes

• Yes Yes Yess!!

WELL DUHH-!!! Rich ppl will wear this super comfy and fly clothes! If you cant afford it than just flick off!!! If you dont like soft silk, fine leather and some rare skins, you should just start saving because it is worth it! Sorry if you don't have Gold Intestines.

• Yeah man %100

No better feeling than looking flyer than everyone else in the room. Gets you girls as well. Spend money on what makes you feel happy and look sharp and you cant go wrong. Dont buy something just for the label tho, cause just cause a t shirt says supreme or GA doesnt make it worth £100

• Actual designer pieces are worth it.

I don't think the people on here saying no knows what designer even means. Hollister and Abercrombie are no where near designer, so yes the quality will still be generally low. I do believe that designer is worth it when it comes to classic and timeless pieces. Personally, I like rag and bone for clothing and burberry and alexander mcqueen for acessories. I expect my pieces to last for years, which produces less waste. In that sense it's definitely better for the environment than fast fashion.

• Yes all the way

Name brand clothes are worth the price because if you can not pay for a $100 or more on either a pair of pants, or a shirt, or a pair of shoes then you are broke. When I say broke I mean all the way broke. You broke people these days

• Better fitting and usually better quality

I have always found designer clothes better fitting and generally quality now their ia a exception that I found asos own brand clothing tends to very good and so cheap 8/10 times it so worth the price . Gucci clothing tends to be my quality pieces and dolce and gabbana in some items .

• Worth it according to it's quality and style.

Buying expensive clothing is worth the price according to it's quality and style. It should have good material. It shouldn't tear apart so easily. It should have at least a bit of simplicity. If it is worth millions, I would be happier to buy something cheap but still wearable since it is beautiful no matter who made it.

• Fashion is an art.

Fashion to me is an art form. I would consider a Louis Vuitton bag like a Picasso, and a bag from target is like a Picasso print. So I think it depends on how into the art you are. If you enjoy it buy it, if not don't buy it.

• Its worth it

This statement is coming from a teenage girl i think that the brand gives a lot of self confidence and when your walking around you feel on top of the world because you've got that new Stussy top everyone else wants... So i believe that brands/designer clothes are definitely worth the money!

• No no no!

I dont think disighner clothing is worth it because its just a label. Say you got a brand new pair of "J's" and then you step in a puddle of wet cement thats 500 down the drain. Its just dumb how people spend hundreds of dollars on a pair of shoes with a label.

• Its not worth it!

They are exploiting consumers using brand names. Somethings are insanely and unreasonably expensive that makes me laugh and wonder who will buy such a thing. I will never buy something that is not worth it's price, unless its actually worth it( in terms of durability and material), when in some cases you are forced to do so.

• It's not worth it

• People (especially girls) have loads of clothes in their closet but yet they are still buying clothes, complaining that they have no cute outfits.

According to some research done, 1 out of 5 people do not wear their clothes more than thrice, and yet still buying designer clothes. Designer clothes are very expensive, how can people expect buying one after another without wearing them more than thrice, such a waste. If people don't wear them that much, why buy it?

• Are they worth it?No!

What is the difference? The same material is used in both products and the quality is near enough equal. Anyone can put abercrobie or holster on a top to make it worth 3 times than what it was before. It is still a normal top, but just with a name on it. You are paying 40-60 pounds for a name.Labels focus more on the advertisement side of things whilst other clothes you can get from places like primark focus intensively on quality. Labels are just a cheap scam to con you out of money. You could easily make your own top with a random company name and say it is a professional label.It's that easy

• To expensive for the quality

Designer clothes seem to have increased in popularity in recent years with the average price of "designer clothes" increasing by over 60%. However the quality of designer clothes is often very similar to those of high-street stores. When a company has to compete on quality they will invest in their products quality. However when a company has to compete on its name it instead invests in 'image' and 'marketing'. This ends up with lower quality products.

• Stupid stupid stupid

DESIGNER BRANDS ARE STUPID MAGIC. Plus, It's NOT worth the money. You pay all this money just for a stupid label? The point of clothing is to cover us up. Not turn us into a walking advertisement. If that's what these brands wanted, they'd give us the clothes for free.

• Designer and Not

I just think that as long as I have been to a couple of shops to compare the clothing I want to buy and the one in the designer shop... Say hollister turns out to be better then ill buy it but in the end if I get the same thing for way less then I won't mind it not being designer....

• Quality not Brand

I think there's a difference between buying a well-made, quality product and buying a cheaper-feeling one *but* that has a desirable name on it.
    Maybe I'm just getting old but if I buy a t-shirt I want it to last fifty to a hundred washes *at least* before being ready to use as a car rag. I've bought some branded items that lasted months, and some that lasted years. Name itself isn't a sign of quality any more ... You have to judge quality by touch, handling, cut, etc, and that doesn't always mean 'designer' is best. We should look for quality not just a logo.

kawaii_crazy says2013-09-23T21:30:00.920
Nope not worth the $