• Beloved Answer for Pokemon

Pokemon is one of the most popular gba,ds,3ds game you could ever play. Many people think Pokemon is a copy of digimon. It might be true, no one knows, but Pokemon has better creations, cooler sound affects, and a better storyline. Top that people. Pokemon is an amazing experience. Word.

• Digimon Anime shows us Friendship

Partnering with Digimon is more better than rising Pokemon because while you are caring Digimon you both Digimon and you become happy and you become a kind person while Pokemon Trainers are mean and greedy for catching Pokemon. So Digimon cares for friendship, while pokemon are mean (so mean) and only cares for themselves while entering gym and contests and teach the pokemon cruelly.

So Digimon is a kind winner.

• Digimon is Selfless Series

I have heard about Digimon and i like it even more than Pokemon . While i heard about the bad news about Digimon copied Pokemon. And now I heard Pokemon is a ripoff of Digimon. Surprisingly. Maybe Ash is journeying with one month per series. Many of the series damn ash can't age. While I saw QuestShipping i saw it more better than Ash's shippings (PokeShipping, PearlShipping,more)

But admit it Digimon is even more better.

• Digimon is way better than pokemon

Digimon is better than pokemon because Digimon is the original and pokemon is a rip off of digimon. Digimon all the way. Digimon are stronger, smarter, cooler and better. Pokemon just say their own names until they sound like a broken record. Pokemon is for losers and Digimon is for awesome people

• Digimon >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Pokemon

Digimon is way superior. It is treated as an actual anime, it has way better plot, it is about computers, artificial intelligence and science. IMO Digimon Tamers is one of the coolest animes and the gang there has to deal with serious apocalyptic threat. What is in Pokemon? Dumbass Ash will forever be a ten years old, walking around. Atleast digimons are not retarded creatures who repeat their names non-stop.

• I grow up with digimon

The plot of Digimon is that the good guys and the good digimon have to defeat the evil digimon. Pretty complex, huh? Actually, the plot in Digimon works very well. There are many twists and turns in the show that make it more interesting. Pokemon is virtually the same boring thing, Pokemon fights, and pretty CR@PPY morals. In Digimon, there is actually something called "emotions". Some of the characters can get hurt emotionally, yes really... In Pokemon, "Oh my god, I lost a Pokemon fight. What shall I do now??? My life is over." Ok, there are virtually no morals or any REAL emotions that come from pokemon. Digimon actually demonstrates everyone caring for each other and shows good morals, while pokemon doesn't show much true friendship in it. Ash just wants to be the best pokemon trainer, wow... What great morals and ideas can be learned from this. In Digimon on the other hand, everyone works TOGETHER to fight the evil digimon !

• I grow up with digimon

• Really guys Digimon

Digimon is the best because the characters are better, the creatures are better, and the story is better. Most people who think Digimon is a ripoff of Pokemon didn't even watch Digimon before they uttered that statement. Who would win in a fight Wargreymon or Mega Charizard. That's all done.

• Digimon is awesome. Pokemon sucks in my opinion. I hope you can tell that it's for 5-year -olds.

And before you say Digimon is for 5-year-olds too, take a look at Digimon Tamers. Digimon has a much better plot. They actually have an important mission. In Pokemon, all Ash does is try to be the best. Pokemon's story just gets boring. And when you have a character in Pokemon that never gets older and is in every Pokemon season, it gets kind of annoying. At least they change the characters in every season(I know TK Kari were in season 1 and 2 but at least they're a lot older now).

• Season one was at least

I have watched both for years and after the first group of character it kind of went a little down hill for both animes but I personally like Digmon more unless its the new Pokémon anime in which case its a tie because Red is better than Ash in one episode I mean the new seris hasn't taken of yet and I like it more than the entire Pokémon series with Ash and again one episode.

• Nope nope nope so much nope!

The animation digimon was terrible and repetitive, the stories were confusing, the characters were annoying and oh yeah, IT WAS A RIPOFF!!! Pokemon had fun characters, good jokes (which digimon didn't have, even the fans admit that), good animation and was just AWESOME! F*ck digimon, it sucks. Pokemon is superior

• Digimon is the copy I think that it stinks

Pokemon is still making games but digimon has alredy ended. Kids that loved digimon are starting to think it is boring I like digimon a little but I don't think it is that good. Pokemon x and y just came out and it is 3d you cannot top that ok

• It could never be better

One question: which one is more popular? Pokemon of course!
    Pokemon is unique, fun to play, and the original series and few of the movies are way better than Digimon. Digimon is only a copy of Pokemon that is boring, Pokemon has a very strong point with the games that even adults play (gamers). I don`t know a single man that plays Digimon. Maybe some of the newer series of Pokemon aren`t so good, but the games are so good (and besides, it is a classic) that humiliates Digimon.

• No way this is better

Look thing is the Pokemon anime in my opinion was bad and so was the digimon anime, but you know what Pokemon had? Card game and a video game series which are both amazing even the spin off titles such as Pokemon snap and Pokemon trading card game (for game boy). Also Pokemon is in the freaking dictionary does digimon No, No it doesn't.

• Nope nope nope so much nope!

• Pokemon is a lot better.

Digimon is a rip-off of pokemon, the only different is the plot. I mean come on, all digimon have mon at the end of there names. Also digimon talk which is a bit annoying. But to prove this, the pokemon games came out in Japan in 1996, digimon came out in 1997, proving that digimon is a copy and paste of pokemon.

• Pokemon is a lot better.

• Pokemon is better! Face it!

I created an account soley for the purpose of saying "if digimon is so damn good like you say it, how come the Pokemon company is profiting millions more than the company who created digimon from the merchandises to the games to the anime!" I can guarantee you, that in 10 years time no one will remeber digimon anymore except for heart broken 20 year old guys who have an over complicated 8 pack mecha complex while pokemon will be making billions from it's ingenious idea.

• I just love pokemon

Yes i never had a urge to watch to watch digimon,i always loved pokemon & different characters & the pokemon with their evolutions bring in a whole better plot to the story line with all those emotions & comic attached to it,simply the best which can be carried on to many seasons with new pokemon coming up with the old ones

• The topic of Pokemons "animal abuse"

Well Pokemon is said to have tons of animal abuse but that's not from every trainer! Also every digimon that's data goes dissolves really dies. Pokemon makes them just faint expect for a few Pokemon. Really Pokemon was the orginal and the new games look a lot better to me than to digimon games. Really this is up to opion so anyone saying that pokesucks only in there response can't take opions. Really both are pretty great but in my opion Pokemon.