Is directly delivered foreign development aid a problem?

• Yes, I think directly delivered foreign development aid is a problem.

I think the way the system is as of right now, directly delivered foreign development aid is a problem. The system is way too easy to be taken advantage of and exploited by corrupt individuals who are in such a role of power. I think the system needs to be fixed.

• Directly delivered foreign development aid fosters economic growth on a global scale.

Foreign aid delivered to other, struggling nations is something integral to not only economic well-being, but morality as well. Those who are less fortunate or are going through some sort of struggle deserve the help of the nations who are in a position to do something about it. By bolstering a foreign country's economy, the nation that helped bolsters its own. Every country is linked and if one is having trouble, they all are.

• No, Foreign development aid is beneficial to US interests.

No, Foreign development aid is beneficial to US interests. Foreign aid helps in the strengthening of the world economy and creates new markets. It also gives the US influence in these emerging markets. The US needs a strong world economy and new markets to invest in to continue to grow.

• Not at all

No, I do not think that there is anything wrong with taking foreign aid to a problem. I think that the people of a company getting it think that it is a good thing, and are very thankful that a country was nice enough to bring them a lot of supplies.

• It is a fair way.

No, directly delivered foreign development aid is not a problem, because it is important for each government to know where the aid is coming from. It can also build a friendly relationship with the country later on, because the country will appreciate the help that they received from the giving country.