• No, is not a problem

I really doubt this is a problem. I've gone to walmart many times and don't think its a problem as i've seen people working there from different races and background. If there was a discrimination problem at walmart someone would have said something long ago. Don't think walmart would do anything to ruin its reputation.

• Discrimination at Wal-Mart is an issue

Discrimination at Wal-Mart is an issue. Wal-Mart has been sued countless times for discrimination against different groups of people including women. They pay women less and often choose employees from a more specific background to work at the retail store. Many stores hire people who hardly speak any English, and other places pay people lower wages based on their background.

• Discrimination at Walmart

I personally think that discrimination at Walmart is an issue because I feel like the employees do not care about the customers as well as their employees. I personally think that discrimination at Walmart is an issue because it is causing them to lose customers. I personally think that discrimination at Walmart is an issue because the employees do not try to help the customers in any way.

• Not more than elsewhere

The point that discrimination is faced by many throughout their daily lives is over drawn but still carries some merit. Discrimination at Wal Mart is not worse than it is anywhere else, and is probably better because they make a point out of being inclusive and accessible to all people in society.

• They are inclusive.

No, discrimination at Walmart is not an issue, because they are one of the more inclusive employers. At Wal Mart, a person that has a physical or mental disability can still find employment. If the person is not capable of much, they can still be a greeter. Walmart should be praised for its inclusion, rather than criticized.