• Discrimination will always be negative

I really don't think there is much need to break this question down a whole lot. There will never a be "good kind" of discrimination. And unfortunately, discrimination will only continue to get worse and worse among popular areas, such as the work place and school. There really isn't much we can do to speak this.

• Yes, discrimination is by its very nature a bad thing.

There is a difference between taking note of differences, such as cultural or racial differences, and discriminating against certain groups. If we are talking about limiting the rights of others or stereotyping them negatively, then discrimination by its very definition is something that causes injustice and people need to be open to new perspectives.

• Judging is very bad

Discrimination will only continue to get worse and worse among popular areas, such as the workplace and school. Why I think we should not judge people on their appearance is because,
    As we all know, it hurts people’s feeling and will make them sad, mad, etc.
    Not being able to wear what you want to wear because you're afraid to get judged by your appearance.

• Judging is very bad

• Judging is very bad

• Judging is very bad

• Judging is very bad

• Judging is very bad

• Judging is very bad

• Judging is very bad

• Discrimination is basic to survival.

From Merriam Webster... Discrimination = the ability to recognize the difference between things that are of good quality and those that are not

: the ability to understand that one thing is different from another thing,

************
    Here I am making a distinction between racial discrimination and just basic decision making discrimination.
    Are not these factors essential to human progress? Granted the term is mired in legal issues, but discrimination is basic to decision making.