• Well it doesn't follow the norm of Disney channel shows of today

Its a show about a spy, for once Disney Channel did something different that just having, for many years each Disney Channel show had the same concept, a boy or girl with a bunch of their friends enter high school for the first time and one of them in the group (most likely the main character) is trying to get their big break through into stardom of being a famous pop singer and dancer. Its nice to see a change that Disney channel isn't trying to push the whole "the main character needs to be a singer and dancer or else their life calling is for nothing"

• A Good Show

Ok let me start off by saying the Disney Channel audience is supposed to be tweens and up.
    KC Undercover is firstoff relatable.
    1. Ernie: Sometimes we feel rejected. Like other people are more appreciated than we are. This is something we all face. We all feel hurt by our loved ones, and sometimes even the ones we dont love. Sometimes we hide our pain.
    2. KC: KC is like the oppisite of Ernie. She gets pressured so much. In the first episode, she didnt even want to be a spy. Some of us feel these high expectations. Like we cant do it. Its th encouragement the parents gave that made me fall in love with the show

• Looks stupid to me.

Contrived silliness, nothing more. This is one of the horde of cheap-to-make shows that the producers will hope draw an audience to watch the commercials.

Save yourselves - live your lives without such crap. Consign such shows to the trash heap where they belong, and consider yourselves lucky to have avoided such.

• This show is awful

None of the new Disney movies or shows are good. The new Disney doesn't have any real magic in it, I want for every time I see a new Disney movie for it to become my favourite movie and for me to want to see it over and over again. This show just doesn't do that for me.