• It is super good!

The beat of disturbia is really good and it's super catchy. I would listen to it all the time! It makes me want to dance when I hear it. I can't believe that so many people do not like it! It's one of my favorite songs ever in the history of time!

• Theres more to this song than credited

I feel like the meaning of this song is much deeper and darker than what is given, to me, this was one of Rihannas songs that launched her into mainstream fame, the entire meaning of this song seems to be what happened after the "selling of her soul" The lyrics continually refer to "it" what is "it" to me this is the fame, rihanna has started to uncover more in the industry than what we have seen, and its driving her insane, its consuming her thoughts, she isnt little innocent "Pon on da replay" she is now a monster.

Her music evolution has sure shown it, comparing her early works to todays works, she seems to be nothing more than a sex symbol in the industry producing low quality music like most pop artists. Why is that, how come every artist goes from this cute little innocent stage into a monstrous sex symbol stage? Its obvious that at one point the agents and bosses of the industry force these artists into this new metamorphous. Why they do it? Because sex sells? Because thats just how mindless the masses are? Or is it something much darker than what we know of?

We will never know for sure, but this is why I like this song, to me it seems that this song is the fame of the industry consuming her before she can escape.

• You can't really answer that.

There's no such thing as an objectively "good" or "bad" song, but since I am being asked this question and have to choose one side or the other, I am choosing "no," it is not a good song, because this style of music is not really to my personal taste.

• You can't really answer that.