• Dodge are way better fords

Dodge has a way better engine then fords, they look way better lots more horse power. They are faster, and fords ar ugly looking they have way Beyer gas mileage then most fords and u don't see any dodges stuck in the dich when there's a bad storm and fords just suck

• Dodge are way better fords

• Dodge through Chrysler has always invested in better technology superior craftsmanship and the use of better materials

Just one look at design ,quality of build ,alignment of ports and basic engineering principles proves a dodge to be a better truck. Dodge also provides the best transmissions a torque flight eight speed .Forward thinking without the pennypinching Oh yeah for the other guys I have a four letter word (HEMI)

• Real mud bogging trucks

Dodges and chevy are awesome than a ford becuase fords are weak and the ford raptor should have been a dodge and a chevy not a ford .
    The ford compaines just made the towing busieness more money because fords break down they do not run good they need more tow truck the only ford good is the raptor.

• Real mud bogging trucks

• Lol lol lol

Oh oh oh oh oh oh go go of of of of of involve if if if if if if if if if idk d. Me. Md. D. R. F. F. F. F. F. F. F. F. F. F. My mcm mcm. Fm my. M fm mcm mcm mc. Mcm mcm fm. C m f. Mc

• Lol lol lol

• Lol lol lol

• Lol lol lol

• Dodge is Just Made better

Owning both trucks like I have I can argue that my Dodge 1500 I owned for 7 years ran better than a brand new Ford F-150. I ended up selling the Ford after the engine blew up after 15,000 (well taken taken care of). I bought a Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins and have owned it for 3 years with little to no maintenance required. Dodge and Chevy are just the way to go.

• Fuck the dodge

Dodge is so much worse because everyone keeps a ford for 15 years. You get really really super lucky if you get 8 years out of a dodge. Dodge breaks down so easily. My uncle had a dodge and it broke down a god damned year after he fuckin got it

• Ford is better

Dodge always breaks down djs sksks s sksks s sksks s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s

• Ford is better

• Dodge all the way

Just in diesels look at the value of dodge and ford after they are 10 years old. It's hard to believe a dodge doesn't perform as well when it brings twice as much. Power stroke owners are always having to bulletproof their trucks. I don't have to. I go Cummins

• No way silly

I hate dodges com consumers reports rated Chrysler Dodge and Jeep vehicles poorly for reliability,the only good dodges are the ram power wagon and dodge Durango, the Ford raptor is awesome and the escape and explorer are nice SUVs the dodge journey isn't as nice, I think Chevy's are better too

• Fords are better made.

Fords have always been the more popular car, and they are much better built. Dodges are plastic crap that run horribly. Most of the time when I see a dodge, it has a freaking big ass spoiler. IT'S A TRUCK! It probably needs a spoiler because all it does is race because it can't do any real truck work. Not to mention dodges look like shit. Ford has better products in every category, muscle, truck, or car.

• Ford beats dodge in diesels

Me and my friend have owned our trucks for a while. I have a 2001 dodge 2500 5.9 cummins and my friend has a 2001 ford f250 7.3 powerstroke. I just hit 323,000 miles and have to work on my truck. His truck is at 515,000 miles and has only replaced the alternator. Clearly ford out runs dodge if you want dependability. Everyone wants to hop on the stupid dodge bandwagon when they have never even been in a ford.

• Dodge sucks ass

Dodge is so fucking horrible and ford is so much better.Dodge can't even pull a small jeep,but ford can pull large trailers.Ford is so much faster,plus dodge trucks are such gas hogs.In conclusion ford obviously dominates dodge,and dodge is so slow.Last dodge sucks big fat floppy black cock.FUCK DODGE IN THE ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Dodge sucks ass

• Dodge sucks ass

Merrit says2013-08-15T20:07:50.407
Neither are good.