• Dodge are way better fords

Dodge has a way better engine then fords, they look way better lots more horse power. They are faster, and fords ar ugly looking they have way Beyer gas mileage then most fords and u don't see any dodges stuck in the dich when there's a bad storm and fords just suck

• Dodge are way better fords

• Dodge through Chrysler has always invested in better technology superior craftsmanship and the use of better materials

Just one look at design ,quality of build ,alignment of ports and basic engineering principles proves a dodge to be a better truck. Dodge also provides the best transmissions a torque flight eight speed .Forward thinking without the pennypinching Oh yeah for the other guys I have a four letter word (HEMI)

• Real mud bogging trucks

Dodges and chevy are awesome than a ford becuase fords are weak and the ford raptor should have been a dodge and a chevy not a ford .
    The ford compaines just made the towing busieness more money because fords break down they do not run good they need more tow truck the only ford good is the raptor.

• Real mud bogging trucks

• Lol lol lol

Oh oh oh oh oh oh go go of of of of of involve if if if if if if if if if idk d. Me. Md. D. R. F. F. F. F. F. F. F. F. F. F. My mcm mcm. Fm my. M fm mcm mcm mc. Mcm mcm fm. C m f. Mc

• Lol lol lol

• Lol lol lol

• Lol lol lol

• Dodge is Just Made better

Owning both trucks like I have I can argue that my Dodge 1500 I owned for 7 years ran better than a brand new Ford F-150. I ended up selling the Ford after the engine blew up after 15,000 (well taken taken care of). I bought a Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins and have owned it for 3 years with little to no maintenance required. Dodge and Chevy are just the way to go.

• Dodge sucks ass

Dodge is so fucking horrible and ford is so much better.Dodge can't even pull a small jeep,but ford can pull large trailers.Ford is so much faster,plus dodge trucks are such gas hogs.In conclusion ford obviously dominates dodge,and dodge is so slow.Last dodge sucks big fat floppy black cock.FUCK DODGE IN THE ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Dodge sucks ass

• Dodge is sucky!

Ford outperforms in every single way. Nothing is better about dodge. The ram runner got pummelled by the raptor. I have a uncle that owns a lot of fords and never had a problem. I have another uncle that owned a dodge and sold it within the first year. Ford is the dominating company of awesome trucks.

• Kjsfbieuqflruvfhbrhbvfilhcnlrihj13bthbjy hyjuyh iuhij

241321
    651654+856
    1efljbrylieeeegipuiogj54w
    '5hg
    ';5[plg
    ']56h
    ][2;6h'6
    'j2
    [7j2
    7'k'7jhykjh h h h h h h hkltrmhgm bkltmeght nmt gltge rhg ltr gkhmt hlt nhlwk trlknltk hm ltr hltr hlk thrlkf grgjhrewmnc b j,r3 fndlhq r3ckhc vugv 7vtf6t5vrtgy tfr fg6u tg 7yg y8hy h 8uyh uyh y8h y8u 8uy guy guy
    '35u6

• Ford has been around longer

My father and my fathers father always drove a ford and the one time he buys a Dodge it breaks down so Ford is my pick. It means first on race day. Power-strokes are strong and very powerful engines and very nice better than any dodge engine that was ever built.

• Ford is better than dodge.

All my family has ever owned is ford. And we have had maybe one problem. Ford is a over all better truck, they are safer and more reliable, offering many safety products in there vehicles. They have way better horse power, with twin turbos and the 4 axle selections. Not only are they a better truck but they look great to, there are so many different things you can do to a ford to make it even better. The ford company has been around longer to which gives them more experience in what people really want in a truck. Ford is definitely the better way to go!

• In my opinion ford is better and we should not judge a truck because of what somobe says it stands for

In my time we have pulled some many dodges out of the ditch winter and summer on highway 95 going to Calgary Alberta from radium hot springs with our ford f 150 2007 and even thow ford apparently stands for found on road dead dodge could stand for don't over drive a gutless engine a name doesnt show what a truck can do and I've owned and driven a ford and dodge so I stand with American muscle ford

• They suck at making good trucks

I have friends who have had dodge trucks and they switched to ford and they will stick to ford. My friend had a 08 ram and the engine went out at 100,000 miles . He bought another one and then sold it. Dodge has the worst quality and reliability . Ford is the way to go .

• They suck at making good trucks

Merrit says2013-08-15T20:07:50.407
Neither are good.