Is dodge hellcat the best sports sedan ?

Asked by: nsx
  • Supercharged family fun

The Charger Hellcat reaches top speeds of 204 mph. Tell me that that is not impressive. The Charger is a sedan, and reaches that speed. The Charger takes off 0-60 in only 3.7 seconds. It is the worlds fastest sedan. It carries a family around while able to go and have fun, fast driving fun. I am not a huge Dodge fan, but in my opinion, this is the best sports sedan.

• Supercharged family fun

• Fast, furious, powerful

It has 773 torque, more than the mclaren or the viper. But it's a big stupid heavy sedan, so it's tricky to jump off the line. Well, i'm not saying that hellcat is the worst, but just that it's not the best. Also, it's too heavy and you'll get banned.

Posted by: nsx