• Yes dodge is the best

Its the longest lasting most powerful and all that good mechanical stuff but as for luxury or comfort its not all that. This post reqiurea me to use twenty eight more words so i am typing twenty eight more words so that i can freaking post this stupid crap. YAY

• Dodge is the best

Because i am a dodge girl i was raised on dodge if you dont like dodge keep it to yourself see i am more or less stuck on dodge even though my corvett is a chevy i need dodge my brother has a lifted dodge that i really really love dodge

• Dodge is the best

• Pffft, not even close

Why is this such a point of pride to people. First off, most companies CAN make basically the exact same things. Second I would cite Top Gear with their unkillable truck, the Toyota Hilux. I've driven one, a diesel, it was unbelievable. Tons of power, good milage, good clearance, good wheelbase and turnaround space. I just don't see why whenever people talk about trucks it's always chevy, dodge, and ford. I can't stand any of them. I've driven all of them and they are all lacking in at least one area.