• Dodge is the best

Because i am a dodge girl i was raised on dodge if you dont like dodge keep it to yourself see i am more or less stuck on dodge even though my corvett is a chevy i need dodge my brother has a lifted dodge that i really really love dodge

• Dodge is the best

• Pffft, not even close

Why is this such a point of pride to people. First off, most companies CAN make basically the exact same things. Second I would cite Top Gear with their unkillable truck, the Toyota Hilux. I've driven one, a diesel, it was unbelievable. Tons of power, good milage, good clearance, good wheelbase and turnaround space. I just don't see why whenever people talk about trucks it's always chevy, dodge, and ford. I can't stand any of them. I've driven all of them and they are all lacking in at least one area.