• Yes and No

I don't have much to say, even though there were a lot of controversy surrounding Donald Trump but he has some good points. From what I see, he is benefiting his own country but not the others. Because of that, Japan had a huge compact of Donald Trump's decisions. I mean, he understands financial things, he has some traits of natural born leader. Self-centered, risk taker, protective and such. I'm not picking if Donald is better of Hilary is better(Since the election is over and both of them are pretty corrupt). The reason why I made this debate is that he did become the president and also what do you guys think? For now, America is pretty stable but I'm not sure. What do you guys think?

• Economy Is King

There is no issue more important to the US than the economy. Trump has spent his entire life showing economic progress with being a billionaire as proof. By applying his knowledge in a nationalist way to the US economy, the US economy can be improved. No one else is politics has anywhere near the background or experience that he has.

No matter what you believe about him good, bad or ugly everyone will benefit from an improved economy. You can't work on social issue is you let your country go broke.

All Americans win with Trump and therefore his is good, because he is good for all Americans.

• Far Superior to the Alternatives

Donald Trump may not have political experience, and may say things off the cuff that come off as offensive, but he is vastly superior to the choices. Let us examine each briefly.

Hillary Clinton: His primary rival in the general election campaign. Clinton was known not only for various failures and indiscretions during her time in office (Benghazi, private email server), but also for habitual lying and hypocrisy. For example, her claim that she was under sniper fire when landing in Kosovo during the nineties and her claim that all accusers deserve to be believed while simultaneously dismissing her husband's accusers. Trump did not lie to the American people so blatantly nor does he have the record of failure that Clinton has.

Gary Johnson: Let's all take a minute to laugh. Johnson did not know what Aleppo was when asked about it. Is he really ready to handle foreign affairs? Some would say it was mistake on Johnson's part but a sign of fatigue and not foolishness. Firstly, in most cases, interview questions are submitted to the candidate's camp before the interview to prevent "gotcha!" journalism. Secondly, the presidency is a tiring job. If Johnson could be so tired from campaigning he could not answer a basic question about the capital of Syria, then how could one be certain he would be alert enough when something major occurred overseas. Trump is an older man than Johnson and exhibited more energy than the Libertarian did.

Jill Stein: As much as I bash on Clinton for merely parroting Progressive talking points to get elected, I do believe Stein actually believes them. However, she is so far into Progressivism that there is no way she could have been a fit leader for the entire Nation. An organizer and political advocate? Yes (although I disagree with many of her policies). But a President, no.

• Papa trump is a cheato and is awesome i love you papa trump

Harambe is gr8 and harambe likes trump and i like harambe so i like trump yes yes yes i love him so much yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k XD

• Straight to point

I will rather have a president that says what he feels about a issue than the presidents before who were cowards and could not stand for anything because they feared what Mr trump do not fear would you rather have a president that is playing it safe not to upset side and that you cannot trust or a president that you know were you stand with on an issue i cannot believe some people knows is not saying a or b and the call that president intelligent knowing he did not say anyting and then what about freedom of speech people can say all bad things about him but when he says they get upset .
    A leader who actively lead will atract sides but a leader that stands for nothing and pla it same always will not and people chose that rather than a president that says how he feels on a issue if he says a you can count on a but when the president before said a you not sure is a chages to b in the next line thats a president with no backbone and a lot of media and obama fans run a campain to make president trump look bad but a person that is straight will alwas atract bad comments cause they have their agendas to push .
    HE IS A GOOD PRESIDENT AND NOBODY CAN TAKE THAT A WAY FROM HIM.
    The presidents before were passive and said nothing worthwhile and anycase you with your negative comments only make him the most news and talked about president good for him does he not also have freedom of speech ?.

• Wade through the media bashing

If you wade through the media's bullsh*t, he has not done too bad this far. He's looking out for the American Economy more than any president has in decades. Look at the current stock market, that should tell the story alone. Stocks have been on the rise since he came in to office. Our economy needed this. Perhaps all the social issues can take a backseat to the economy for 4-8 years. Im not even saying he has been a great president, but I believe he's doing better than people expected....Which is upsetting to many people.

• He is unqualified and plainly a bad person.

He is a xenophobic, racist, and sexist man who has been accused of sexual assault. He knows nothing about politics and has repeatedly shown how much of a loose cannon he is. He has no self control, no matureness, no application of thoughtfulness and caring. He is full of empty promises and poses a great threat to the future of our country.

• Economy is King

Business and economics are very different studies. Smart business decisions "force" things to happen in a narrow market that benefits a single entity, possibly by hurting other entities. Smart economic decisions "optimize" assets across hundreds of markets for millions of entities.

For example, a good businessman can harvest every mussel in a river within 30 years. That's what Johann Bopple did, and that's why there aren't muscles in the Mississippi river. A good economist ensures the oysters survive for businessmen through the rest of the century.

The best leaders for the environment are not environmental activists, and the best leaders for business are not businessmen. Excellent economists are preferable leaders over both professions for both goals.

Herman Cain (2012) was one of the strongest signs that voters fail to see the difference between good economics and good business. "I built an excellent pizza business, I wrote the tax plan I wished existed when I ran that business, now give me the Federal Reserve." Nevermind the competitors in the pizza market, the rest of the food market, the rest of all the markets, the workers, the consumers... Here's what the CEO of one pizza business wants.

Romney was a more subtle example. More subtle because... Well, his base hated him, and he quoted economics studies a few times when they fit his agenda, and he liked to look at charts before he made decisions.

Donald Trump is the latest and greatest example. Multiple bankruptcies? "I have used the laws of this country." Hardly paid any taxes? "That's called good business." Racist & sexist remarks? Well at least he understands the economy.... He mentioned he'd be able to force Mexico to pay for the wall because of the massive "trade deficit" with Mexico. Know what a trade deficit is? It's not a debt. If you have a $500 trade deficit with Starbucks, it means you spend $500 a year at Starbucks. It doesn't mean you can ask Starbucks to buy you an ice cream cone, let alone a wall.

He doesn't understand economics, nor the basic game theory of making a deal. If "Art of the Deal" is worth anything, it must've been written by a ghostwriter. He is playing the hand of our Full Faith and Credit without the attention span to know what he was dealt or what's at stake. God help America.

• Not only is he a bad president, he is the embodiment of evil itself.

That's correct. Donald trump is the antichrist, the son of satan. Some brave soul needs to shoot him in the head before the end of the world as we know it comes about. He will cause a nuclear war if he is not killed immediately. I am completely serious about this.

• He's an idiotic, sexist, misogynistic, aggressive freak who uses too much hair gel.

For one thing, he said that he would nuke some country (I'm embarrassed to admit that I forgot which one) if their military made rude hand gestures towards American sailors again, he rated women on a scale of 1-10, he insulted Ted Cruz's wife on Twitter (not that I like Ted Cruz, of course), he has ABSOLUTELY no political experience AT ALL, he interrupts Hillary Clinton (okay, that's kind of minor, but still), and now an actual quote from Donald Trump: "No puppet. No puppet. You're the puppet. N-no, no puppet." He's also a miser and is completely obsessed with money ("My father gave me a 'small' loan of four million dollars"), etc. And since I am pressed for time, let me just top it off with a "F**k you, Trump!". (Note: I have many more things to say — I just don't have time to say them, so keep in mind one more thing: OUR FUTURE PRESIDENT ENCOURAGED PEOPLE TO WATCH A SEX TAPE ON TWITTER. This concludes my argument.

• No he won't

Donald Trump has said many harsh things about people he called all Mexicans rapists.He is also sexist and talks about woman like they are objects by saying grab them by the p#ssy. He is also an idiot he keeps talking crap about china which isn't good.He will be the worst next to James Buchanan

• It's not about his ability

He represents the biggest issues of the people as a form of protest vote and so doesn't need to be a good president. Many of his stances on issues such as the environment and nuclear weaponry are rightfully criticised and some of his economic policies are awful. His attitude to Russian hacking is not a stern response that should be held by an important figure and will continue to fail to meet some of his manifesto inevitably. However, he does (at least appear to) represent the people that voted for him and is a response to a neglectful political system rather than an able and gifted leader.

• Trump represents the dark side of desperate and scared Americans

Narcissist Trump and Trumpists are the type of people that doesn't believe in facts, because most of the time, facts are the opposite of what they believe. They call it fake news without evidence. You can bring up all the evidence you want they call it fake news. There are no arguments and/or common ground with people like Trump.

Say nice things about Trump and he loves you, say bad things about him so he can take responsibility and you become his number one enemy. With that type of personality, our democracy is in danger. A person that doesn't care he broke the law by defying Article 1 Section 9 under the US Constitution doesn't care about the law, because to him he is the law. That part of the constitution clearly states that it is forbidden for a sitting president to use his office to make money and have financial ties with foreign power.

He refuses to prove that he divested his business, and reveal his tax returns to show he has no ties with foreign powers. Again he doesn't care about the law, nor does he cares about the majority of the people. Why? A person that refuses to apologize for racial comments shows he has no empathy. A person that has no empathy only cares for himself and no one else, especially the people of the United States.

• Donald Trump is unfit to be the prez

Okay, I could go on forever about this but ill just give my main point: According to studies by the U.S Chamber of Commerce, immigrants do nothing but help our economy in many ways. Like I said, I could go ON AND ON AND ON! But I will just share that illegal immigrants bring up our stock market, are ineligible to collect welfare, aid the United States workforce and many other benefits. Unfortunately it seems that most of Trump's allegations against illegal immigrants are proven untrue. I know a lot of people out there are saying "ALL HAIL KING TRUMP! I DON CARE ABOUT THE PEOPLE WERE AMURICAAAN!" but that just depresses me. Sorry people who are finally now seeing how bad Trump is as he continues to make a fool of himself, but WE TOLD YOU SO HAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHHAH

• Remember what Hitler said when he was running to be president?

Hitler. You all know this man. Her is the man who caused WW2. What did he say and do when he was running for president? He said 'Make Germany Great again'. What did Donald Trump say? He said 'Make America great again'. This is one of many examples that show Donald Trump wants to copy Hitler.

• He's racist and a bad person.

Donald Trump is extraordinarily racist. He believes that muslims are terrorists, that Mexicans use illegal drugs, and hates a whole bunch of other groups. This would create an unfair and discriminative society.

A person once wrote and published a book on Trump's wealth, expressing their views. Trump sued them for five years, later claiming that he did it 'to make his life miserable'. Is this what people who speak up should get? What has happened to free speech? What has happened to everything America stood for?

And what of that stupid 17 billion dollars lost in fruitless endeavours in Afghanistan? Yes they need roads! No, they can't maintain the ones you built there! And those aeroplanes are super dodgy, so had to be sold as scrap metal. And don't give them weaponry; they need escape, not weapons! And Trump won't give them that because he is racist.

Trump also cannot keep his promises; that wall is never, I repeat; NEVER, going to be built. It's too expensive, too ineffective, and a symbol of racism. Also, has Trump ever heard of ladders?

Another bad thing about Trump is his wealth. There is nothing wrong with wealth. But wealth + ignorance = no knowledge of poverty. No knowledge of the huge and growing lower class, who work all day making fast food and eating it.

Also, he treats women with so much disrespect. We can't leave this out. I am not some magnificent or beastly creature waiting to be judged on my skin, hair, eyes, or whatever else Trump thinks is relevant. I am a person; and I wish to be treated as one!

Are nazis 'good people'? That shouldn't even be a question, because the answer is so obviously NO. White supremacists and neo-nazis kill more people in America than ISIS; fight nazis and white supremacists Trump! Oh wait, you can't fight yourself.

Donald Trump is that fictional character in books; the one so unspeakably evil and stupid that they can't possibly exist. The problem with Trump is that he DOES exist. And he's in power. We need to take that power away from him.

jo154676 says2017-01-09T05:31:26.703
He isn't even president yet damn
Vox_Veritas says2017-01-09T05:33:43.320
^This
Vox_Veritas says2017-01-09T05:33:54.093
^This
Iacov says2017-01-09T14:54:32.400
A bit early for this question.