• I'm saying this look at my statement

When bill Clinton had a state trooper bring holly micheals to his hotel room he dropped his pants and said kiss it, this was settled with 800,000 dollar settlement out of court, MR. Bill may have been impeached but there have been cases were presidents have been given the pass on a crime because of their political situation.

• For many laws.

Government officials and diplomats enjoy a level of immunity. This is meant to protect against various law enforcement agencies to interfere with the government. Hypothetically, if a president was going overseas to negotiate with another nation, someone in law enforcement against it could attempt to halt the negotiations by arrest them.

• Donald Trump is a meme lord, MY MEME LORD

Alright hear me out, the most gracious and ever-loving Supreme Donald Trump, the man, the myth, the TRUMP is alright. But I like him better then THANKS OBAMA. Now lemme get this clear, its not cause of Obamas tanned skin, it just because when he smiled I saw communism betwinx' his sheets. Now that his member is above average, that intimidates me, how do you think that feels? When I'm having the time of my life and the woman (or man ;) ) of my dreams said that Obama likely has a large member of the senate then I do. How do you think my manhood feels. THANKS OBAMA.

• He is president

I mean he did fire important people that went against him and he will probably continue this pattern. Even though he should not be above the law in reality he is. This is the hard truth whether you accept it or not, Donald Trump really is above the law. Will he stay like this? I do not know, but hopefully he does not.

• All US citizens live under US law.

Donald J. Trump, while he IS president, is still a citizen of the United States of America, just as all of us are. He gets no exception from the law, just as the rest of us don't, from the poorest to the richest of the US. Three words: Still a citizen.

• No man is above the Law. Period.

This whole discussion coming from the party that chanted “Lock her up” and “law and order” seem to have been projecting their own insecurities about the law. Why is anyone allowed to be above the law if the entire argument for the party to be elected was to be above the perceived corruption within government. Oh wait they were lying to get votes.

• No one is

You are not above the law just because of the position of power you are in. You may have friends that can help you out, but that does not mean it's okay. Whether you are president or just a simple man trying to get justice through the courts, you are never above the law.

• Not even our President

There is a line in the film Frost/Nixon(2008) in which Nixon says in response to Watergate, "When the President does it, it's not illegal". But that is not true. The President is still a human being and not above the law. And that applies to Trump as well. In his egomaniacal mind he may think he is above the law, but he is wrong.

• Not at all

Before him other US presidents made chemical attacks in different countries like Vietnam, Iraq, Japan, Iran, etc. All these so called presidents will certainly be brought to trial by Almighty Allah. For killing, raping, torturing, and all other inhumane activities. No one above law except mad people. No doubt that stupidity of all the stupids will come to an end.

DarkPrince says2017-12-06T06:38:41.530
This is stupidity he never said or claims he is above the law. And here ladies and gentlemen we have another Clinton supporter that's pissed off because the post and now he has to bitch about it to everyone else. She lost the end, get over it.
DarkPrince says2017-12-06T06:39:32.417
Because she lost
Correcting grammar