• Donald Trump is In Fact, An Orange Carrot

Of course, he's slept with so many women because they all like carrots and just want to bite is giant head off and they want to feed on is enormous ego. Wouldn't he just be delicious with a little bit a ranch dressing, or maybe put on a snowman's face... Who knows

• He is an orange carrot 1000%

He is orange
    he is ugly
    he has an orange tummy
    he is altogether stupid
    he is fat
    carrots don't move and Donald trump doesn't move because he doesn't like to exercise
    not saying that carrots are ugly
    i like carrots

i need more words so im just gonna write this

• He is an orange carrot 1000%

He is orange
    he is ugly
    he has an orange tummy
    he is altogether stupid
    he is fat
    not saying that carrots are ugly
    i like carrots

• He hasn't denied it yet!

Think about it, if he wasn't a carrot, wouldn't he have said so by now? He has confirmed that he is no longer a democrat, but a republican, He has confirmed that he doesn't like Mexicans, African Americans or women. I have yet to hear him confirm he is not an Orange Carrot!

• Hes orange and fat

He probably was genetically mutated from a carrot, his farther was a farmer who planted a carrot and his mum was a mad scientist who sprayed the fields with a chemical that made the carrots alive but only trump survived because he was the biggest carrot on the field. End

• Now that I think about it...

Donald Trump...
    The first time I remember seeing him was when I played this pc game called agar.Io (don't you DARE go there, it got me addicted for weeks). I innocently pushed the "spectate" button, which showed me the people in 1st and 2nd place. And would you believe it. A circle with Trump's face and a circle with Obama's face were sucking each other, eating each other, and other things I wouldn't dare reveal ;)

Anyway, I did a bit of research on Trump. Wikepedia, debate.Org, geometryhelp.Com (you name it) and I came up with the conclusion that Donald Trump is not just a yellow, white,brown, or rotten vegetable. Hes a cetified, unicorn-sucking, ORANGE CARROT.

WOOHOO WOOHOO kill me pls

• Absolutely 110% carrot confirmed

We've figured it out, his skin is orange because he is a nasty carrot and the dead thing on his head was once a rabbit that died from eating his toxic racist carrot scalp. You can't argue with the facts people, America elected a rotting carrot as our leader. Go America!

• Yes here is my reason.

If donald trump has orange skin than that means pumpkins and carrots have the same color and that means since pumpkin is bigger than carrot than 5<4! Illuminati confirmed which means the alcohol advertising company will lose jobs to the Walt Disney company which means 9+10 will not equal 21 and will equal 224 because the apple is as big as the sun which is how Einstein brain worked on his project of the lightbulb and how Johnny applebees had the idea to open an apple farm for all the pokemon that lived there so that means E=mp squared because pokemon and pumpkin both starts with a "p"; pi=3.141592653589729 and pie tastes good like cranberries and carrots and cream: since all those words star with a "c" and "p" is related to "c", that means carrots are related to pumpkins which are related to the 21 meme which means donald trump is an ORANGE CARROT!

• He is a carrot

Donald trump has always been a large orange thing and only now we have figured this out. M m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m mm m m m m m mm m m mmmmmmmm m m m m mm m m

• This has been proven by science comrades

Yes sir i took a dna test on trump, and it has been comfirmed he shares 1789878% of his dna with this moldy carrot i found in my fridge. So not only is trump a carrot he's a moldy carrot, which sure explains his hair. It must be mold then

• NOOoo he is not

We are not about to go around defacing carrots, which only try their best to give us the vitamins and nutrients to keep us healthy, and compare them to Donald Trump. Trump is Trump, and that's bad enough. Carrots don't try to break families apart or abuse their power to hide all the illegal things they have done. That being said, carrots would probably be a better president.

• Yes here is my reason.

• He's certainly orange, but not a carrot.

A blind and deaf person would know that Trump is NOT a carrot. While his skin is the color of a carrot, but that logic, the no section in debate.Org is a red apple and the yes section is a green apple. Too bad there is no neutral "yellow apple" section.

• No He is not

He is a carrot with a wig on. And our saftey and rights in his hands. I just don't get how I (A 13 year old) cannot get a raise in my allowance but a carrot with a wig can be our president. Please explain this logic. I don't mean to be rude but yeah I do mean to be rude nevermind.

• NO He Not

He is a pumpkin, carrots are thin. Pumpkins are not. It is not possible to carve a Jack o'lantern out of a carrot but it is possible to carve one out of Donald Trump. Furthermore I have reason to believe that you have fallen prey to the cesspool of alternative facts that is plaguing our biased media and this is clouding your perception. This is due to the lack of guns.