Is Donald Trump going to become the next president of the United States?

• No trump is poopy (capital letters mean agryness and me is angry like)

Trump build builed wall but den he tax Mexcoatnianians for smelling new wall den he build ATlANTIC ocean wall to defeadnd against Northkorea. Candada make wall esplode bacause fireworks be illegall erryday and people no forget dat NEw FALLLOUT 4 Callout duty dlc i got dat exosuit and be jumping all over da wall errydayu today

• Daddddd daddy dad

Dad dad dady dad dad daddy trump eat it out like a cheez cake mm. Dad dad dady dad dad daddy trump eat it out like a cheez cake mm,dad dad dady dad dad daddy trump eat it out like a cheez cake mm. Dad dad dady dad dad daddy trump eat it out like a cheez cake mm,

• Make America Gr8 again

Donald trump is a mf genius, he is an og. Anyone who thinks Donald trump is bad is either a feminist or gay, srsly dizzy trizzy for p-rizzy. His hair alone is more badass than Hilary, Hilary cant even not get cheated on,much less run a country, trump 2016 bitches

• Trump's presidential bid to come up short

Donald Trump does not seem likely to become the next president of the United States. Although he has exceeded expectations, there are not enough of his core constituency that will vote for him in the general election. He has also offended large swaths of the population, including Hispanics, women, and Muslims.

• Donald Trump President

No. Donald Trump will not become the next president of the United States. While he appears to have a lot of support I think that it is just a phase or a joke. When people actually go to vote people will realize that he is not the right person to lead a country. At least I hope they are not completely idiots and wake up.

• No, I do not think that Donald Trump will become the next president of the United States.

No, I do not think that Donald Trump will become the next president of the United States because he is a very divisive presidential candidate and will fail to win minority voters in a general presidential election. Donald Trump seems posed to win the Republican presidential nomination but the American people are starting to realize that Trump will fail to unify the entire American population.

• There are more that dislike than like him

Donald Trump has a large number of supporters, but there are a lot more people who dislike him. These people include a large number of conservatives, and at this point I am not even fully convinced he will get the Republican nomination. There are many people fighting hard to keep him from getting there, and it seems as though it might actually be working. If he does get the nomination, there is no chance that he will actually beat the Democratic nominee to win the presidency. The thought of Trump becoming President scares too many people.