• Win, win, win

Donald Trump has an unbelievable amount of momentum right now, he is doing well with the north and south. Trust me I am a political scientist and I could bet a dollar to a donut that he will be the republican nominee then he would lose to Hillary in a land slide. (probably)

• Win, win, win

• Win, win, win

• It certainly looks like it.

Donald Trump is now getting margins in the high 40's to 50%. He has cross-sectional appeal. He won Michigan and Mississippi tonight, and those states have very different cultures and demographics. He's got this, whether you like it or not. The voters keep voting for him. The delegate count is in his favor. Ted Cruz is the only one who even remotely has a chance of catching him at this point, and honestly, people are afraid he can't win a general election. Trump is the best chance Republicans have to win this year and they know it, even if they don't like it.

• Donald Trump will win.

Donald Trump will win the Republican presidential nomination because he is a well-known public figure that has enough financial backing to be able to spend any amount of money on campaign funding. Additionally, with his being a billionaire, people are very impressed and influenced by his wealth as well as fame.

• Yes he is

Donald Trump will ultimately emerge as the Republican presidential candidate. He has already won Michigan and Mississippi in todays polls. He will be the ultimate winner in the rest of the states too.So it is correct to say that Donald Trump is ultimately going to win the Republican presidential nomination

• Donald Trump Will Not Win the GOP Nomination

Present polling shows that both Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz beat Donald Trump in head to head contests were the present GOP field to narrow. With the present surge of support for Ted Cruz in recent caucuses and primaries, it seems legitimate to reason that Trump will not acquire the requisite number of delegates to secure the nomination outright. If this is the case, the GOP establishment has been very clear that Trump will not emerge as the nominee out of a brokered convention.