• He is unworthy of this country

Obama himself stated that Trump is unfit to be president. And the French president said Trump is "making the rest of the world nauseous". Never before has there been a presidential candidate as narcissistic, as racist and as ignorant as Donald Trump. His ridiculous political proposals are in no way a representation of Republican or American ideals! Building a wall on the Mexican border and having Mexico pay for it?! That's an insult to this nation's intelligence! Prohibiting Muslim immigration to the United States?! We must be working with the Muslim community to combat the ISIS threat, not alienating them. Several U.S. military commanders have gone so far as to say they will resign if Trump becomes the commander-in-chief. Doesn't that say something?

• Trump is unfit to be president

Donald Trump is unfit to be president. He appears to have mental issues that cause him to lash out. He also does not have a grasp of the major issues, nor does he appear willing to learn. He will be a danger to the United States and world. His track record in business, which includes several bankruptcies, is abysmal.

• Yes, Trump has insufficient political background and his behaviour is out of control.

Trump lacks the political experience necessary to become a world leader. His treatment of people that have worked for him is disgraceful and his attitude to women and any non-white Americans show unacceptable prejudice. He displays very poor judgement. There is no way this man is fit to be President and world leader. Even his own supporters have to agree he has gone too far in his attack on the family of the Muslim soldier who died to save his comrades.

• Yes, he has proven that many times.

Yes, Donald Trump is unfit to be President. While he has made numerous offensive remarks throughout his campaign, his inadequacy for the job has been sharply highlighted in speeches during and after the DNC. After the DNC email hack which Russia allegedly caused, Trump asked Russian hackers to attack Hillary Clinton. Soliciting a spy attack from a foreign country, even in jest, is treason. It goes without saying that treason is unacceptable for a head of state. Later that week, Trump let slip information from confidential security briefings, proving that he cares more about talk than policy. Most recently, he insulted the Gold Star family of a fallen veteran who claimed he had not sacrificed for America. Trump failed at three of the most basic jobs of President: not committing treason, keeping key intelligence secret, and comforting the families of fallen soldiers. When put to the test, he simply cannot do the job.

• No he is not

While I do not want him as my President, I strongly believe that anybody that is legally able to run for President of the United States is fit to be President. They may not adhere to views about things but that does not make them unfit. It just makes them a poor choice.

• The People Are Tired of Politicians

I want you ALL to look at something. What are 2 things that Trump has done that Hillary has not? 1. Trump acts like a 5 year old, why? Because the people are tired of politicians. [Now, I am not singling you out, I mean the US as a whole]. Look at Hillary, she is all talk, and no say because she IS a politician. When has any politician stood for anything but reelection in the past 5 years? NONE. THAT is why the people are tired of politicians, they promise so much, but don't do squat...Which brings me into my next point. 2. Trump has paid for 95% of his campaign with HIS OWN money. Hillary? No, she does what every politician does. Promises so much to these companies, so they can pay for the red carpet to the Oval Office. Now, Trump is not perfect, his ideals and ambitions do not always line up with how, we the people, are used to things being done. Trump acts like a 5 year old, because [if you can guess why, congrats] he is showing America that it is nothing more than a 5 year old. Ever heard 'Its For the Party, By the Party, To the Party' instead of 'Its For the People, By the People, To the People'? Do you know why it has changed? Because the politicians ruined this country. Ruined it so bad, that we are $20 trillion dollars in the hole, that our nose, extends to China. Hence, my epitome. The people are tired of the politicians, and only a 5 year old, who doesn't think like a politician, can maybe save this country.

• The people are tired of politicians