• Dress code is really strict in my school

In my school, girls' skirt must be below the knees at least 10 cm and if they're not long enough teachers would make them buy a new one or write in the case book (a book for whenever anyone made a mistake; shouting in class, late to the class, etc.) And some girls are really uncomfortable when wearing skirts, including myself. We must wear uniforms that's pretty expensive too. Also, if your socks aren't long enough teachers will either throw them out or make you not wear socks for the rest of the day. And shoes must be all black, no other colours, because some teachers will sometimes not let you take a test. So yeah- it's too strict.

• Dress code today is too strict

Schools require a uniform, and only allow certain clothing. In disregarding and banning certain clothing articles, children are told that they can't express themselves, and that they are not special enough to be different. This type of thought includes and brings with it slut shaming, stereotyping, and creates a feeling of being judged.

• Dress to be a better person

The dress code creates a sense of uniformity and equality in the schools. When students wear the same type clothing, it shows organization, structure, and integrity within the school. A student who is able to dress according to the school's guidelines would most likely inherit the basic principles of an attire for a certain occasion. These same principles would also relate to professionalism and pride in oneself, and in the same breathe, come to an understanding that even though we are all different, we are all the same people.

• Dress Code is Important

Many Schools say dress code helps build character. Well I don't look at a Dress code as a character building quality. I see dress code being that "thing" students need in order to progress in life. If a student is able to follow the dress code without any issues, they are able to not quit on life's challenges growing up. If they are unable to follow a simple dress code, then trying to be CEO when they are older doesn't fit their picture.

• Really too much.

There are crazy stories of students who are being kicked out in their schools just because what they wear. For example, if a girl shows too much shoulders, she will be kicked out because they say shoulders of a girl is too sexualizing. Bullshit. If you have an unnatural hair color, you are ought to be told to remove it. I guess that dress code should be toned down.

• Dress code today is too strict