• Coffee is horrible for kids!

IF your kid is hyper, coffee is not the best thing for them. People try and get their kids to calm down and they don't know why their kids are so hyper but what they don't realize is most drinks that their kids have are caffeinated. I always check the bottles on my kids drinks to make sure they aren't going to be too crazy and keep me up all night. All you soccer moms out there try checking the drinks your kids have before letting them have it. It's the best way to do this!

• Some upside, little risk

Aside from people who should not consume any caffeine for medical reasons, coffee has several medical benefits. People who drink coffee frequently are less likely to contract Parkinsons. The Mayo clinic has published an article that coffee has net positive benefits for people.
    Additionally, people often drink coffee to increase their awareness and productivity, which is clearly a benefit.

• Depends on the coffee.

Coffee is good for a person. Too much coffee is bad for a person. That is how an addiction starts and is cultivated. Also, straight espresso that is just concentrated coffee extract is not the same as a double soy chocolate moussed vanilla lattee. That is just sugar drink with a shot of coffee flavor.

• Antagonist of adenosine

Coffee, which has caffeine, is an antagonist of adenosine and blocks adenosine receptors. Adenosine works to regulate the rate in which your heart beats. Coffee spikes the rate of your heart making it work abnormally harder. Obviously it isn't healthy for your body if used long-term. It can knock your body out of homeostasis.

• Coffee is horrible for kids!

• Kids shouldn't be drinking coffee!

Do you have a hyper kid? Then, I don’t think coffee is the best thing for them. Coffee can have a terrible effect on your child’s health. Also, did you know that the caffeine in coffee is a drug, because it simulates the nervous system? This drug can cause hyperactivity. Lastly, coffee can make a kid or child’s diet grow worse every time they drink it. Kids shouldn’t be able to drink coffee for many important reasons.

• The hazards of drinking coffee outweigh the benefits.

The one major ingredient in coffee is caffeine. Caffeine in such high doses as a cup of coffee can cause irregular heart beats, and could lead to heart damage. Caffeine also has minor addictive properties which over time will result in more and more coffee to do the same job as the original amount. More coffee equals more caffeine which means more of the harmful side effects.

• Coffee Can Be Bad For You

Drinking coffee can be bad for you if you use it excessively. Coffee is not something you should drink every day because it can lead to dehydration. Someone can also get addicted to caffeine. Coffee is like many other things in that if it is used in moderation, it is fine for you.