• U suck noob

U sucku sucku sucku sucku sucku sucku sucku sucku sucku sucku sucku sucku sucku sucku sucku sucku sucku sucku sucku sucku sucku sucku sucku sucku sucku sucku sucku sucku sucku sucku sucku sucku sucku sucku sucku sucku sucku sucku sucku sucku sucku sucku sucku sucku sucku sucku sucku sucku suck

• Milk is goood for you

M i l k i s g o o d f o r y o u s o d r i n k m o r e m i l k i o n l y h a v e t o s a y t h a t !

• Moderation is key

Drinking milk is healthy as long as it's done in moderation. There has been some controversy that it is unnatural for a species to drink the milk from a separate species, but as long as it is done in moderation it should be fine. Also, as long as you don't have an intolerance, you should be okay.

• Not just for taste

Drinking milk will always be good for you no matter what someone else says. Some people like me love to drink an ice cold glass of milk with a meal. Not only does it taste good but it also gives you essential vitamins that even older people need to avoid getting brittle bones and osteoporosis. Vitamins and minerals from milk that a lot of people must get, and most foods do not have all they need.

• It is bad for you.

Here's some reasons from fullyraw.Com,"WHY MILK IS BAD FOR YOU
    Today we need to talk about WHY milk is bad for you and your bones. Not just any milk, but specifically any milk coming from another animal. Those who know me know that I am usually a VERY positive person, and the word “bad” isn’t usually in my vocabulary. However, my goal in this video is to make you aware of what you are putting in your body so that you can see HOW important it is to eat pure foods and to see which foods are optimal for your body. There is a LOT that society has taught us that isn’t healthy, and I want to expose some of those myths. Today, I will be sharing my take on why milk is really not good for you, and I will give you alternatives that you can enjoy that are much healthier. Ok, are you ready? Here are my top reasons why MILK is BAD for you:

MILK ISN’T WHAT IT USED TO BE
    Today’s milk is a processed food. Until the end of the 19th century in Europe and the beginning of the 20th century in the US, milk was consumed unpasteurized or raw. Later on, homogenization became the industry’s standard. These processes further alter milk’s chemistry and actually increase its detrimental acidifying effects.

UNWANTED INGREDIENTS
    Under current industrial methods, cow’s milk is often a toxic bovine brew of man-made ingredients like bio-engineered hormones, antibiotics (55% of U.S. antibiotics are fed to livestock), and pesticides—all of which are bad for us and the environment. For example, unintentional pesticide poisonings kill an estimated 355,000 people globally each year. In addition the drugs pumped into livestock often re-visit us in our water supply.

COWS MILK BELONGS TO COWS
    We are the only animals on the planet who take another animals milk and drink it for consumption. We are biologically designed to drink our own mother’s milk. Would you go and put your mouth to a cow’s nipple and start drinking it? It’s not a naturally occurring desire in my mind.

The biochemical make-up of cow’s milk is perfectly suited to turn a 65-pound newborn calf into a 400-pound cow in one year. It contains, for example, three times more protein and seven times more mineral content while human milk has 10 times as much essential fatty acids, three times as much selenium, and half the calcium. Some may like cow’s milk but drinking it is both unnecessary and potentially harmful.

IT DEPLETES BONE CALCIUM
    Despite popular opinion, recent studies and exposes have shown that dairy can actually CREATE osteoporosis in your bones. According to the SAVE OUR BONES CAMPAIGN and the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine, not only do we barely absorb the calcium in cow’s milk (especially if pasteurized), but to make matters worse, it actually increases calcium loss from the bones. This increases your risk."

• People should not drink milk.

The IFG-1 stimulates cancer cell growth. In addition, there is an increased risk of iron deficiency due to the fact that it can impair someone's ability to absorb iron. Combined with the fact that milk has very little iron of its own, the chance for the deficiency increases. Milk is bad.

• Its not natural

We are the only species that drinks milk from another species and 33 percent of U.S.A population is lactose intolerant and 90 percent of Asian~American adults are lactose intolerant and whole milk is high in saturated fat and can contribute to obesity and heart disease. Some people don't know this but kids really shouldn't drink milk...Al those posters saying ''got milk'' it's just advertising and the posters are WRONGGG!!!!