Is drone technology a good thing (yes) or a bad thing (no)?

• Boby and his drone

Boby aint like them neighbors so he get them drones and fly over them fence to piss shit out of them neighbor. Now neighbor ain't pissing of Boby. Bob make video to cause bob art man and also now ain't have to go to bombing terrorist area cause drone can.

• Difficult but overall good

This is such a difficult issue, as a previous commenter mentioned how can you tell what a drones purpose it, and with them becoming ever more present in our lives it gets even more tricky. Here's another post discussing the pros and cons of drones that you may find interesting; http://www.lucidica.com/.../random.../drones-good-or-bad/

• Vj v bm nv bnb g vnv n

I like poop ya ya poop poopp ppoopopptjgbnjmrkjntibtrvnsutgytbvnfmvbt nvgbnitbnu gbt ungubntgjvfjk g ngiu gh nvj vn vj bnm tfj hb mg gn bh g g b jg ghbtj gbn bgj ggn gn vn mv fjcf gn ghj ff gnmbvv bgn nv v nb ggjbngb g nnb n v vn n gn nn

• Drones are good.

If you thing Drones are bad, look at planes. They crash into yards, buildings, and even cities, and you are not complaining about them. I think drones are good for artist, the government, and other people. If you think they are bad well, this might help you change your mind.

• Drones are good.

• Drones are good.

They can protect humans from unnecessarily risky situations and keep terrorist attacks within the U.S. from happening. The main objective of the human race is to keep going and not die out. Anything that protects that should be whole-heartily agreed with. While it is true that they could be used in the wrong way, the good still outweighs the bad.

• a good thing

i think that drone technology is a good thing, and that it is a way that we can go over a place and get a real good look at it, with out putting a lot of our men or women in the way of a lot of dangerous different situations

• There's a lot we can do.

Drone technology is a good thing, because it allows us to do so many things. The biggest is that attacks on aggressors of war can become much more targeted, and we no longer have to fly a plane into a dangerous space. But drone technology can also deliver a pizza, or make delivery stops.

• Yes, I think drone technology is a good thing.

Unmanned drones take the risk out of a dangerous mission that a human pilot would have had to face so I think that is a good advantage of drones, I think drones are flexible and silent and can gather information or strike a target with precision, I think overall drones will become the standard in warfare in the upcoming years.

• Drones are bad!

Drones could be used for spying, therefore it invades personal space. What if one dropped and caused damage to a person, house, or animal? Have people really thought about the consequences of using drones? There are many reasons why theyre bad! And if you think they're not, they you should really really think about that

• No! Endangerment to other people!!!

Drones are a bad thing, because they end up in other peoples yards. One of them just crashed into a building, just yesterday. They hurt people and invade their space. The people making these drones need to figure out a way to handle it, cause people are getting hurt. Seriously!!!

• No! Endangerment to other people!!!

• No, drone technology could cross the line of privacy.

No, drone technology could infringe the very thin line of privacy and personal space not only on homeland, but also in other countries. Drones could be used more for harm than for good. Drones could easily be considered weapons than they could as advanced technology. Such technology in the wrong hands could cause disaster.

• I Think It's Bad

I believe drone technology is a bad thing. The drone in warfare have already proved to unreliable and unrealistic in terms of replacing humans. I dread the fact that they may one day be flying around our country delivering packages for Amazon. I don't want to see these things everywhere.

• Yes they are good and should be supported dont let them be banned i like chesse and it is good my mum

Should be supported dont let them be banned i like chesse and it is good my mum should be supported dont let them be banned i like chesse and it is good my mum should be supported dont let them be banned i like chesse and it is good my mum should be supported dont let them be banned i like chesse and it is good my mum should be supported dont let them be banned i like chesse and it is good my mum