• Yes, Duke football team is a force to be reckoned with.

The Duke Blue Devils finally broke their five-time bowl game losing streak. Their 44-41 victory against Indiana gave them their first bowl win since 1961. Wilson, Duke's sophomore running back, proved to be an asset for their special teams with a 98-yard kick off return. This years Pinstripe Bowl win should give the team confidence going into the 2016 season.

• Duke will be a power in the ACC in the coming years.

The Duke football program had developed in to a legit national contender. They are a few recruits from being a top 10 program, but they definitely are a top 25 program for the next few years. They have shown that they can play with the best and with good officiating even beat them!

• Duke football losing out

As far as I know, Duke football has been a mediocre at best program for the past twenty or so years. I do not follow college football very much, yet I know that Duke has not been a top team in the ACC conference. I'm also a huge UNC fan, and I do know that their team has been far superior to that of Duke's team. So suffice to say, UNC football is set out to be a force to be reckoned with.

• Duke May the Force Be with You...

The Duke Football team may be a force, but with every force, there may be a fail. Currently the team stacked for the best performance, faces the possibilities of injuries and stacked odds as they season continues, turning a tough team to beat, into a powerhouse with the possibility of failing. As the season continues we will see what how this team will performs with the pressure of being "the force to be reckoned with".