Is Dwayne Johnson deserving of the title bestowed upon him by People magazine of Sexiest Man Alive?

• Ye he deserves.

I strongly believe that Dwayne Johnson deserves the title bestowed upon him by the People Magazine. The title being "Sexiest Man Alive" truly fits Dwayne Johnson. They had specific reasons to grant him this title and i have no objection about it so long as he is comfortable with this title.

• It is a matter of opinion.

Dwayne Johnson has a lot of things going for him that women might find attractive. He appears to be well-spoken, and he appears to be polite. He is also in good physical shape and he has attractive features. Although beauty is in the eye of the beholder, it's not unreasonable to think that some women could find him the sexiest man alive.

• The Rock is the man

There is no doubt in my mind that Professional Wrestler turned Actor turned Personality Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson is worthy of the accolade of the sexiest man alive. As well as his charisma, Dwayne Johnson has an excellent physique and classically handsome looks. I can think of no finer recipient of this award.

• Who cares if Dwayne Johnson's People magazine's sexiest man alive

How shallow must peoples lives be that they even give a rip weather or not Dwayne Johnson is some rag magazines sexiest man alive? People need to get a life and worry about things that are important, like families, politics, the economy and so on. I've never understood this fascination with Hollywood. It's like a manic sickness.