• I have several proofs and have and will debate this

If the earth was a ball spinning at 1k mph, one busting another country would only have to get in a helicopter, fly north or south, and land when their destination came to them. If the atmosphere spins with the earth, at what height does this magical event stop? If the astronots left the atmosphere, why didn't they time it right and let the moon come to them? Or other planets for that matter? How did they catch the moon, if it orbits planet earth that is orbiting the sun at 18 miles per second? NASA and every other 3-4 letter government organization are liars. We are coming for our $1 trillion back NASA.

• I have several proofs and I will debate this

• You guys are 500 years behind in Science

Their are countless simple proofs that the world is round. For example, a person who is on a tall building can see further than a person on the ground. Your long-winded erroneous experiments (so complicated that errors could easily be made) prove nothing. NASA and private space companies have nothing to gain by spending trillions of dollars on conspiracies.

• Please tell me you're joking.

I assume you can see, and I'll also assume you've used a telescope. Look through a telescope on the right night, in the right spot. And you'll spy, with your own delusional eye, a planet. A round one. How could the Earth be flat, if every other planet is round?

• Why are you asking this?

This is just about the dumbest argument I have ever heard of. If the world was flat we couldn't have satellites rotating the Earth. We have pictures from the moon, which is spherical, of the Earth that show Earth, like all planets, is not flat. I think that who ever said the world was flat is doing it just to get others mad.

• You have got to be kidding me.

You have got to be kidding me.
    You have got to be kidding me.
    You have got to be kidding me.
    You have got to be kidding me.
    You have got to be kidding me.
    You have got to be kidding me.
    You have got to be kidding me.
    You have got to be kidding me.

• Lunar Eclipse, Moving Tides, Constellation

I don't want to argue about this so here's all my words needed.
    Flat earth ignores basic observation.
    Flat earth ignores basic observation.
    Flat earth ignores basic observation.
    Flat earth ignores basic observation.
    Flat earth ignores basic observation.
    Flat earth ignores basic observation.
    Flat earth ignores basic observation.
    Flat earth ignores basic observation.
    Flat earth ignores basic observation.

• Of course not.

Centripetal force; something very real that we would not have on a flat earth. Also does "flat" imply a two-dimensional earth? Otherwise you'd basically be asserting that the earth is essentially rectangular, or at least weirdly polygonal unless sailing around the world somehow magically leads you to the opposite side of the globe.

Why is this even a question when we know that one can travel east or west, north or south, and wind up in the same spot (i.E. Completing a circle around the world?)

There are people in orbiting the earth who just have to look out the window to tell you how stupid this is.

• Are you serious?

We have pictures of earth.
    We have pictures of other planets.
    It is not scientifically possible for the earth to be flat.
    Someone would fall of the earth by now.
    I'm not going to give you any more evidence, just please go back to middle school, okay?
    Thanks, dude.
    Okay.

• Don't be an idiot

If the Earth was flat you would be able to see the Paris city line from New York.

• (-‸ლ) (-‸ლ) (-‸ლ) facepalm

Bruh. Seriously? I just can't even. Here's a link instead.

Http://www.Smarterthanthat.Com/astronomy/top-10-ways-to-know-the-earth-is-not-flat/

In the meantime, I'm going to fill up my word limit with facepalm emoticons. For my actual evidence look at the other debate side and look at my reply.

(-‸ლ) (-‸ლ) (-‸ლ) (-‸ლ) (-‸ლ) (-‸ლ) (-‸ლ) (-‸ლ) (-‸ლ) (-‸ლ) (-‸ლ) (-‸ლ) (-‸ლ) (-‸ლ) (-‸ლ) (-‸ლ) (-‸ლ) (-‸ლ) (-‸ლ) (-‸ლ) (-‸ლ) (-‸ლ) (-‸ლ) (-‸ლ) (-‸ლ) (-‸ლ) (-‸ლ) (-‸ლ) (-‸ლ) (-‸ლ)

• No!!!!!! The earth is shape is banana

EARTH IS NOT FLAT OR ROUND
    EARTH IS NOT FLAT OR ROUND
    EARTH IS NOT FLAT OR ROUND
    EARTH IS NOT FLAT OR ROUND
    EARTH IS NOT FLAT OR ROUND
    EARTH IS NOT FLAT OR ROUNDv
    EARTH IS NOT FLAT OR ROUND
    vvEARTH IS NOT FLAT OR ROUND
    v
    vEARTH IS NOT FLAT OR ROUND
    EARTH IS NOT FLAT OR ROUND