• This is a trick question.

Education is better than money. This is so because without a good foundation with education, there would be no way to make good money. You need a good education to land a good paying job so you can pay bills and support your family. Without that education, there is practically no chance of securing a good job.

• Education is better then money

Saying of imam Ali a.S “Education is better then money as you protects the money but education protects you. Money diminishes on its use rather education spreads.”
    Give a man a fish, feed him for an evening. Teach a man to fish, feed him for a lifetime.
    Education is light.

• Money is not better than education.

Rich people send their children to school and they do this because they want their children to be able to handle their money correctly because they know that money is depleted easily if it is not used correctly. Also for the some reason that all the parents in this world represent, to give a better future for their children.

• Knowledge is power

I really support this motion that education is better then money. Because money has a limit but education has no limit, it's unlimited, physically and practically education is a way out of lifetime. So I believe and hundred percent agreed of this motion. No good relationship without education. AYUBA ALIYU

• Education Is Everything!

Money is for greedy people, education is for intelligent people...Even if you have lots of money BUT No education you can never get success in life because you would never know how to spent and where to spent your money?! You need a proper education to live alive and one more thing when you work hard and study only then you are able to get success in life and If you are educated you will get a job and by doing that good job you can only earn money!
    TYSM...Wajihahsn:)

• Knowedge is better than money

Knowledge is better than money, since you have to protect money, while knowledge protects you. And money is depleted from spending, while knowledge grows when you spend it. And knowledge makes rulings, while money is ruled over. People who hoard money have died while they are still living, while the scholars live on through the ages. Their souls may have passed away, but their effects remain present in the hearts of people.

• Knowledge is better than money

If a person is rich and have tons of money but has no common sense in how to use it wisely, it won't do them any good. Money is just paper, metal. The natural resource in which they're made of hold more value in my humble opinion. And as far as I'm concerned, there is enough natural resources to cover the basic human needs of everyone on the planet. But still we don't care, because it doesn't cover our wants. Sad world we live in...Nobody is content with their lives yet they should be. :(

• Education is the key of success in life

From my point of view, education is everything and without education you can't have the career you want. Most companies need well educated and smart people but what if you have money and no education is there ???? That's why it is important and even when you go to register your name in a company, will they take from you money "NO" as they need a well educated person and it doesn't matter if he is poor or rich.
    Made by- Ammar Mohammed

Made by- Ammar Mohammed

• I Personally Think Education is more Important.

I personally, do not feel that money is more important then education. If I believed money was most important, I believe l would not be getting a education for any reason but money. I would also not remember much from my education, except the work I put into it for money. And money is only temporary. But hard worked for, passionate education is with you for eternity... However, I do believe it is important to have a job to support yourself or/and your family, and I feel like money is extremley important. I just feel like we should have the right motives. And again this is just my personal opinion and if l offended anyone, I am sorry, I did not mean any offense.

• Wow funny funny

It is amazing to see those for education on this post cannot even spell correctly.. But aside from that, you all need to realize that you invest thousands of dollars into your education throughout your whole life. Without money you would not have an education. So is the apple seed more important than the apple? No, we want to eat as much of that apple as we can instead of having to grow and harvest a new one throughout time. Education is fundamentally important, however, it promotes a large sense of an anti-social stigma. The greatest power we have as a species is the ability to speak, not read a textbook. Once we further our intent to not be so socially different in America, THEN we may start to notice an increase in our average IQ scores..

• Money is everything

If you have money, you can get almost everything in life. But education is not sufficient for life. Food, clothes, house, and other daily living things and also education not get without education so money is better than money if you have money you earn more money without education , but you can't earn money only help of education. You need to help of money.

• There is NO education without money

There are MANY ways to earn money without education, but the ONLY way to get an education is by using money. There are some places in life where you can get only with money, not with education. You can't live an easy, happy life only with education, whereas you can do the same without education and only money. Without money you can't be educated but you can earn money without education

• Education Does Not Guarantee Anything

Academic achievement is a wonderful good. Knowledge gained makes a better person. However, how does being 30 years old with advanced degrees from the best universities with the need to work hard and struggle for credibility, reputation, and POSSIBLE comfortable income compare to being the same age, with a bachelor's degree from a small college but significant inherited wealth that gives you full freedom and no need to work hard and struggle for credibility and reputation in order to live a good life, no GREAT life. I am not amongst either world, but, I would prefer to be amongst those lucky enough be belong to the latter, rarified world than the former rarified world. I know folks in both worlds, and those with the money have it best.

• Money makes man mad

Money is far more better. Why do you need job if you have money .
    And don't forget in order to have quality education also you need money .
    No one is here who likes to be Poor and beg others for a perfect and a happy life.
    Even to want people to talk good about you , you need to have prestige that only comes when you have money.
    You need money in every step of your life.

• Money is far more better than education

Money leads to a good education, without money, there would be no books, school fees etc. If you got books etc from someone, somewhere down the line money comes in play. If you get a scholarship, its still money, so without money there would be nothing. The world cant run without money.

• Money is valuable

Money is the most common thing that you need in your daily life without money it is impossible to live a single second. In every field of life like food, shelter and education we need money without money we can't do these thing. Although we can't buy happiness from money but we can buy all the things of comfort that makes us happy. If on road you will get a thousand rupee note and a encyclopedia you will surely pick the money first . It is the biggest lie of our life that we hate money as we know that we can't live without it a second.

• If you don't have money you can't even have good education ...Anything in life requires money !!!

If you don't have money you can't even have good education ...Anything in life requires money !!!