• How to use your wealth without education?

I agree, it's good to have wealth but how do you want to use it? It needs education? Even an billionaire lost every thing he/she has if doesn't know how to use them. Knowledge learns you, teach you how to earn money, but money never learns you how to earn knowledge, It just helps you to have some respect.

• Education is better then wealth.

Just school, university, mastery and PHD is not enough for word education. What we have studied yet is like a drop in the river, we are not able to learn all in our lives. And more important is that with a less education we are able to earn money, but with money we can not buy education, knowledge. So definitely education is better then wealth.

• We need it to get jobs .

If we lack education we will not be able to:
    1.Get jobs
    2.Support our families
    3.Live a proper life
    4.Build a better future
    So we need to make sure that we take young kids to school to encourage mind development and possibly make the world a much better place to live.

• Yes, education is better than wealth

Children should get education so they become wealthy in future Do not fish for the child but teach them how to fish for themselves , children should go to school so they can become good leaders in future.Train up a child in a way he or she will not depart from it in future.

• It enhance the person to get into the good personality rather than being mean or selfish.

The Education not only teaches the aspects of earning money but also the way to converse with the another person. This improves his communication skills that create him to have a ideal personality in society rather than lavish one. As the one is able to communicate better than he has the clients too, that will make him rich. So that person gets two things at a time wealth and value (respect).

• Yes..Education is better than money..

If u give a Man a fish..U feed him for an evening..But if u teach him to fish u feed him for lifetime...Without education u can't make money..And if u have money then u can't spend it in a right way until u have knowledge...
    Education is a movement from darkness to light..

• No, you need wealth to acquire higher education

Despite the fact that I love studying and learning new things, I don't think taking on student loans for the sake of pursuing a passion is worth the heartache or headaches after graduation. In order to study the subjects that I truly enjoy, I would have to pay upfront due to the difficulty of finding employment in such fields. Therefore, I am stuck completing a business degree hoping that my children will have the resources to study the subjects that they enjoy and experience everything that I did not have the opportunity to experience.

• Wealth is morw important than education

Do you think that without wealth you can get education? No, because just see outside of your society, their a lot of children and even grown ups who are rrendering on streets, did you ever tried to know the reason? It's because they don't have money to educate themselves. Just look at the orphans, do you think they eat, sleep, and educate themselves without money? No, it's because of the money and donations from the rich ones and the people whom they are being taken care of

• Where can Education get you without money?

With todays social environment, a lot of jobs are lacking in value and not a lot of people get a good career. Wealth gives you the needs to do as you please. Working is only there to provide wealth so why not cut out the middle man and have wealth?

• In This Society Wealth is Everything

It is an unfortunate negative effect of capitalism that wealth is held higher and more useful than any other thing, and guarantees a better life than education or hard work. Unfortuantely that is the case - education is no guarantee of success and everything is based on money, so being educated and poor will get you nowhere while being ignorant and rich one can still live however one wants.