• Education is only sometimes important not all the time though

I am a artist and I don't need to know how to kill a mocking to draw, but I can just not take that class, and math, science and English all important, but some of the stuff they teach you in school you will never need to know in the "real world"

• Of course it is

But that does not mean school is important. Education goes a lot further than the classroom and many children get an excellent education without ever setting foot in a school. Education allows you to learn to communicate and function in our society and to prepare you to have a job in order to survive.

• Education is important for learning and development .

It is very easy to explain . Without education one cannot fully grow and become mature. Education is important to revolutinize human race. A educated person is able to take important decisions in his/her life and thus tackle tough situations in bst way possible. Besides education is important to bring positive change in life.

• Dsjkahfdsf dsd d

Of course it is But that does not mean school is important. Education goes a lot further than the classroom and many children get an excellent education without ever setting foot in a school. Education allows you to learn to communicate and function in our society and to prepare you to have a job in order to survive.
    Report Post

• Dsjkahfdsf dsd d

Report Post

• Something something something

X x x x x x x x x s s s s s s s s s s s s ss s s s sj j j j j j j j j j jj j k k k k kk k k k o o o o o