Is education important in order to be successful?

• Key to success

Not only being a book worm is not education but also learning the manners , good habits are also education. Without the basic knowledge no one can live in this world. The people wont be giving you a shit care if you are uneducated. So I would conclude that education is the key to success of life

• Education is the key to success

Because through education, we learn. For example, in Math, TLE (HE), and Art, I learned how to do interior design. In my Math I learned how to organize my room design by getting the area of the room and the object to put in the room. In TLE we learned how to format our design to make it appealing. In Art we learned how to express beauty and design.

• Education is the key to success

• Education is the key to success

• Actual reality these days

Education Helps you have a secured future. Education trains your mind to come up with different ideas to produce something productive. But again it depends on different capabilities of people and how you shape your strengths and weaknesses to the situation you are in. Along with it, you need to have good moral values to get people to think high of you.

• I agree that education is a key of our life

If we have a high education and a degree with honours, it will help us land better-paying jobs. For example, when we apply resume in a good position in the company, they will look at your learning process and your education. Therefore, your education is very important to your future and your monthly salary.

• Education is very important

Education is very important, because it can help you land better paying jobs. It also can teach how to type or write, proper grammar and how to spell correctly. Trust me if you don't want to be picked on when you are out in public just get an education or it can teach life skills that are valuable.

• I say it is the key to success

We all need to learn in this life.One way or another it will benefit us one day be it preventing us from being scammed or simply helping us to prove a point.It gives us dignity and in the end a job which will result in self-reliance one day. Be educated because it pays

• No education NO future

Elders say that if we will not study we will fail in your future.Think if you does not study any class and skip it the next standard it will be very diffcult for you to study the same way is education.So everyone put your heart and study for your future

• Education is life

Education is a key to having a successful future. If you have a good good good career you will have an excellent and very very great and super functional life with all your basic needs without help from the government and you will live a fantastic healthy amazing life Thank you for listing and reading to the end i unfortunately appreciate it.

• Yolo swag beats education

Who needs Education, moral values or school when you have swag? Yolo through your life and you'll soon become like Justin Bieber and be rich and successful. Not only rich, the 'swag and yolo' mindset allows one to be famous, just like Justin Bieber. Who doesn't want to be like Justin Bieber? My point exactly.

• Education is for those who are lost

People should follow their passions in life and it is always the case that to achieve them education is uneccarsary. Education is a multi billion buisness. All you need to know is basic maths and English. It just trains people to live an average life with an average jobs and average social life with an average house and an average everything. Nothing special or different. What kid grows up with the dream of becomeing an accountant? None!

• Dont learn bullshirt...!

I don't think that education is really that Important to a lot of us. Personally, I'd like to be a musician. I'm in middle school, and I already own a band. But that's besides the point. Why should I CARE what the nucleus of a cell is and what it does to maintain my body status? Why can't I just let it be and move on with my life? Why do I CARE what happened in 1842? Why can't I believe in looking to the future instead of dwelling on the past? Of course, there are the exceptions of if you want to be a teacher, scientist, historian, etc. But is it really that important to the rest of us? I don't think so.

• Education cant be use for a actual life

After we been graduated,while waiting for the appliance for the job,are you really think that the cert we have made for an ages will affect us to key for success?Most of the important is the self confidence .The creator of the Windows,Bill Gates,he is the best example that proved that education is not all the way to stop him from being a billionaire .Whatever it is,just be confidence!

• Education=Wasting time,money and talent.

No, higher education no longer means what it did years ago A college education is designed to give you a "balanced" approach to education. Unfortunately, the only thing a 4 year degree will get you today is 60,000 in debt and a spot in a stack of 150 resumes from similar college graduates seeking the same 12.00/hr entry level position. Our colleges and universities have failed our students by focusing more on the profit aspect and not on giving our students the skill set required to compete on a global scale. I would say only 10% of what you learn in college is actually relevant to doing the job you will be hired to do. Which is why a two year tech school is the best option to start out with.

Have you heard of the 12 year old kid in U.K. who made 8 million selling an app to Google,Now I don't think he used what he learned from school to make that much of money.School is useful for getting rich if you wanna be a doctor,otherwise it's just a means of wasting talent learning stuff you'll never have to use in daily life.

• No, higher education no longer means what it did years ago

A college education is designed to give you a "balanced" approach to education. Unfortunately, the only thing a 4 year degree will get you today is 60,000 in debt and a spot in a stack of 150 resumes from similar college graduates seeking the same 12.00/hr entry level position. Our colleges and universities have failed our students by focusing more on the profit aspect and not on giving our students the skill set required to compete on a global scale. I would say only 10% of what you learn in college is actually relevant to doing the job you will be hired to do. Which is why a two year tech school is the best option to start out with.

• School and Education are Wildly Different

In our world, 'Education' is usually equated directly with going to school. Why? A true education in something you love can have absolutely nothing to do with school or everything to do with it. Doctors, Electricians and lawyers go to school to become educated in their trade while musicians, athletes and computer programmers really dont need school to get an education. Even if the aspiring musician is flat broke, if he/she is happy then he/she is successful. If the Accountant is miserable, then he/she is NOT successful. Education is a key to sucess in life but school is not an education for most. Proverbs 17:16- look it up.

• It doesn't function in the face of real life

The fact is that while education has become the standard of judging one's ability to be successful, this is entirely false. How so? Since the fact remains you could be the smartest person on the planet and if you do not possess the drive to use the knowledge, it is worthless. The fact is, that it is only when a person is able to use the knowledge and knows the way he wishes to live his life is when he has finally started on the path to success. Yes, happiness is all well and good, but happiness is temporary. Having the Drive, determination, does one finally tap into one's reserves and do their hardest to succeed. It is your determination, your way of what you want the world to become, and willing to do everything to accomplish it, that is the key to success. From the best to the worst of people, they had determination, for if they did not, they would have slump at defeat and did nothing. It is your drive, your will to bring what you want into the world of reality, that is the key to success. Take Albert Einstein: what if he didn't have the determination to keep trying? There would be no E=mc^2... No theory of relativity. I do not need an example for determination, because examples are all around you, Sarah Cohen for one small example.

• Education isn't for everyone

I'm sure everyone wants to be successful but education isn't for everyone. Happiness is the key to success , you wouldn't feel you succeeded if you didn't do what makes you happy. Education may not make most people happy and they would feel they aren't successful because it doesn't make them happy.

bronwyn says2013-12-07T22:17:27.903
Thumbs up to education . The people who disagree, are able to write and form an opinion based on knowledge they have learnt and gathered for themselves. : ) you cant go wrong with furthering your education.
nukes102 says2016-04-25T04:32:31.977
Gamble your life on one path. No matter what people say. There's always a chance. Education sure its important but can it really help u become anything in the world?