• Education is nessasary for a bright future

Education is nesassary to get a good and secure job to enjoy the right to make litrate . Education is nesassary for a bright future . Education is nesassary to enjoy your fundamental right . Education is nesassary in society for comunicate to each other . It is very imortant for human beings

• Education is important.

I think it is important that everyone gets and education because its only fair because everyone else gets it so they should as well. Not only that but its their right to have an education. Also you cant tell if a child is going to be a criminal at the age of 5 because if they go to school they would be learning more about the world so when there older they would make the right decisions.

• Education is important

I think it is important that evryone should get an education because its only fair because everyone else gets an education so they should as well. Not only that but its their right to have an education. Also you cant tell if a child is going to be a criminal at the age of 5, because if they did have an education they would be learning about the world and from that they would most likely make the right choices in life.

• Education is important.

Everyone needs education of some sort. This education does not necessarily mean sitting in class and learning from a book. Education can involve learning to work a cash register or learning to change oil. Education is learning of any type. Everyone needs some sort of skill in order to survive. Every day we are living we are learning and being educated in something.

• Education need not be necessary for everyone.

What is necessary in life is not money, luxury, comforts that we may acquire and dream of passing down to our children.
    We have been given a life not to satiate our greed. Our duty is to make the world a better place for everyone.
    Education is not necessary to give everyone equal rights.
    Education is not necessary for world peace.
    When we think of education, we think of money, or development, or research, or medicine.
    It is a global phrase by now: We need education to fight for our rights.
    We always think to be the soldiers and try to overcome the opposition.
    Try to remember all the wars you know of;
    They end in either
    > A peace treaty OR
    > Destruction of opposition

The second choice continuously forms chains of wars until the first choice is accomplished.

War should not be an option for a problem.
    War as I write need not be with a rifle and grenades but by words, by thoughts, maybe even with your mind.
    Offer peace, accept peace, spread peace.

Of course, for a few with the passion to study, those who want to research, those who want to serve the sick are definitely have the right to education and an "all the best", but saying education is necessary, I think is not accurate at current grounds.

Before writing this down, I saw a huge percentage of people voting for education which I read and was disappointed at the absence of any support to their claim.
    I hope my claim is accurate to its length

They end in either
    > A peace treaty OR
    > Destruction of opposition

• Not so sure....

Education is definitely a good for humanity but only if it helps us be more human. At present, education is a tool which has turned us into competitive ’machines’ : we are force-fed facts and told to be the best, to succeed.
    For those who will not be able to be at the top of the food chain, and for those who will not find jobs because they are not good enough, education isa burden that can foster resentment. And who knows if there will be enough jobs for everyone anyway?
    So, I am not sure that education as we have it and give it is the answer to the future... Not sure what else to replace it with either mind you! So I keep on wondering about this problem....

• No, education is not necessary for all.

There are a lot of children in this world that society can already tell by the age of 5 will be a criminal. These thugs do not need an education. They need incarceration. We should not necessarily fund education for these degenerates. It would be a lot cheaper to allow post birth abortion.