• Education and activism!

Education and activism are the most powerful weapons we have as citizens of the world. Education provides us with the knowledge to shape the world into something we consider livable and appealing; activism is a tool we can use to alert others about the issues that matter most to us and that should matter to everyone. Education and activism are even powerful than triumph through war. War can only establish a temporary victory. Education and activism can make social victories permanent!

• I heard from people

This education is the thing that is the most powerfulest weapon. So I am guessing that education is the most powerful weapon in the whole world. I am guessing that is why we are learning education. Just to make the world more powerful. This also relates to me that this education could be known for our own homeland. Which is very great. So I am guessing that education is the most powerful epinephrine in the whole universe.

• If education "knowledge*" is used as a weapon....

Then it is the most powerful weapon. GoT tried to undermine the concept of knowledge with simply power is power, but if the Guards did not know what Cersei Lannister demanded she would be powerless.

A little bit of knowledge can weaponize stones smaller than the tip of one's pinky and win against crafted steel hundreds of times greater.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”
    ― Sun Tzu

• It absolutely is

People keep saying the only way its a weapon is it helps you make them. The point is to resolve conflict not eacalate it. The majority of world problema can be solved theough education. Including reducing disease, poverty, and even conflict. Education is the dingle most valuable concept in our society if we lose sight of that we lose evwrything we have worked for.

• Education is the Most power weapon.

Education is the most power weapon because it help you be the person you want yo be in the future. With education we can build the most deadly weapon the world have ever seen. Without education how are we going to invent all these great inventions.? That why I think education is the most power weapon.

• No, but education is a good thing.

I agree with getrekt20. Education helps you make weapons, but it is not a weapon in itself. I can go to a school, the center of education, and pull out a gun. I can pop a cap in a few heads and education won't be able to stop me. You don't need to be smart to be or use a weapon. But you still need education.

• Education is not a weapon

Education helps you make weapons, but it is not a weapon in itself. I can go to a school, the center of education, and pull out a gun. I can pop a cap in a few heads and education won't be able to stop me. You don't need to be smart to be or use a weapon.

Diqiucun_Cunmin says2015-05-01T10:09:46.207
Using education to boost the economy has worked in some countries, but had no effect in others.
jaksunmadness says2015-05-13T09:16:46.823
Powerfulness? It would be for you.