• This should not even be a debate

Of course Eli Manning is a hall of famer. I am not adding anything because I wrote TWO articles about why Eli Manning is a hall of famer. TWO. If Eli doesn`t get in them Big Ben will not get in. But everybody must remember the following statement: Eli is going to the HOF and that he is underrated.

• Yes. Eli Manning is a hall of famer.

Two super bowls will put Eli in canton. Throwing 5 touchdowns against the eagles will put him in the hall of fame .Eli Manning had 229 touchdown passes and 171 interceptions in his entire career from last season (2013) . But now he has 259 touchdown passes and 184 interceptions in his career since the 2014 season. Eli Manning also has two super bowl MVPs. He is clutch. This will put Eli Manning in the hall of fame.

• Yes. Eli Manning is a hall of famer.

• He is CLUTCH

Statistics can be thrown at Eli all day but in the end he has 2 Super Bowl rings and both were against the elite Tom Brady and the New England Patriots. Eli's first Super Bowl stopped an undefeated season for the Patriots! You don't get more clutch than that. And let's not forget each year they won they were underdogs against every team they drew in the playoffs. Finally, I am definitely not saying Eli is as good as his brother Peyton, but Eli has more Super Bowls than his brother with half as many playoff appearances. It's just something to think about.

• Two Super Bowls

You can throw whatever statistics you want about interceptions and record. It doesn't matter though. Eli Manning is a winner. The only quarterback who has won more than one superbowl and not make the hof is Jim Plunkett (Brady and Roethlisberger are still in the league). Super Bowls are more important than statistics.

• This should not even be a debate

• Missed one word.

The question should've been will Eli Manning be a hall of famer which in my opinion yes he will be. I agree with both of you he is absolutely clutch when the lights turn on, but his stat aren't good enough yet. Look at Dan Marino. Never won a Super Bowl, but because of his great stats he was inducted.

• He is lucky.

Not sure if you can call Eli a Hall of Famer quite yet after the season he had this year. The first Super Bowl Eli won was because of one of the luckiest catches of all time by a receiver who has done nothing since. The second Super Bowl that he won I'll give to him that he played a good game but still not convinced Eli has Hall of Famer status yet especially after the past season he had.