• I Hate America,

I cringe every time someone says anything in that God-awful accent and they just anger me. Why would ruin a perfectly fine language; it was fine without you and your misspelt aluminium. Go get some excersize you fat lumps of grease.

Stop thinking you are great, we made you Biatch.

• I think England is better

I think England is better because we have NHS whereas America don't. We have an interesting histoty, we have better food. In my opinion our capital city is better because it has more attractions, and we seem to be more liked. I also think we are more civilized and peaceful.

• I think England is better

• I'm American and I think England is better

England made us and we should respect them, we speak their language and we get them involved in our wars. They have better history and are better all around people, they're fun and have better foods and other things. It's are where we originated from so we should respect them. They made us.

• My opinion (i am from Ireland)

1. We have the NHS, thats one of the best things.
    2. Just telling all you Americans, some of you keep saying we don't vote for our leader and that the Queen rules us. Well i am afraid not, the Queen has one power: Start war. We have a Prime Minister who runs our country.
    3. We have a better history.
    4. We have better Music.
    5. I have to say though, the USA has good Architecture and skyscrapers and best of all, good weather.

Things i don't like about some people from the USA

1. They think we are all ugly.
    2. They think we are all rude.
    3. They always think we drink tea and biscuits all day.
    4. They think we are all posh.

Stereotypes, i hate them!

I know we use stereotypes to the USA but the only one we can think of is 'Your Fat'. I personally wouldn't call you fat.

The things i hate about the USA!

1. Always taking credit in wars when they join as it is about to Finnish and they think they have saved the day.

2. If you are going to speak English speak it properly, none of the pants or pacifier it is trousers and dummy. Also Garbage can and sucker, it is A bin and a Lollypop.

3.They always think they are the best and that they are always right. They think that the whole world revolves around them, there are other people in the world you know. Have you even been to every country, how can you say the USA is the best if you have not been to every country?

• Spell english correctly.

Webster was a moron, who clearly was too hurt and wanted to make a language different to the real english language just so he could feel better. Stupid way to spell things, and pointless, because why would you bother changing the already perfect, proper and useful language that we all love?

• England is the true superpower

For centuries we dominated the world,defeated in war all our enemies.
    Then we colonised america and made it part of our empire(the biggest that has ever existed). Then you rebelled and got your freedom,but we dominated the world for another two centuries after. We have a history of being better than america.

• England is the true superpower

• The USA wouldn't of existed

Without England, the native Americans wouldn't of progressed, because we would of never found America, colonized it, and the USA would of never gained independence. We also gave the USA the language that they speak- although they many say many words differently. We also have a free health care, so they give you what you want for nothing. England overall is better.

• England Is Inferior

England is not better than the United States. The states are superior to them in a lot categories. It is laughable that someone would even try to compare these two countries Don't get me wrong, England is a great country, but they are not as good as the United States.

• America is the best

Fuck englandfuck englandfuck englandfuck englandfuck englandfuck englandfuck englandfuck englandfuck englandfuck englandfuck englandfuck englandfuck englandfuck englandfuck englandfuck englandfuck englandfuck englandfuck englandfuck englandfuck englandfuck englandfuck englandfuck englandfuck englandfuck englandfuck englandfuck englandfuck englandfuck englandfuck englandfuck englandfuck englandfuck englandfuck englandfuck englandfuck englandfuck englandfuck englandfuck englandfuck englandfuck englandfuck englandfuck englandfuck englandfuck englandfuck englandfuck englandfuck englandfuck england

• England is soo much better

America says its a superpower but how come they always need our help ? We are not all posh just like not all americans are fat and just a fact every American has a bit of british in them we have strict gun laws but the prison sentences in America are a lot stricter

• They are equal

While I like England and America I have to say that we have a richer heritage as a country. At one point we owned a quarter of the globe. We also have some of the best playwrights and authors of all time including Shakespeare, Lewis Carrol and J.K Rowling. I would say that now China is the world's leading superpower, we are kind of both equal but the UK has better healthcare than the US.

• America gives independence and freedom to immigrants.

There is a reason why the Statue of Liberty stands tall and proud.It brings freedom to people across the world.Sure England has castles, but what do the represent?Nothing just Kings and there Greatness.England says we are dumb and all we care about is money but they are dumb because how do we money without intelligence.We have a lot of intelligence.Who created flight,who has there flag on the moon,and who deserves the credit of working hard as a country,we do.We beat Britain once and we can do it again.

• America is more interesting

I would love to visit England. They're smarter and thinner but it's more rainy and they have less interesting and funny stuff in the news. Also we have the best food. They do have one direction though which is a major plus. And they have nice accents and less crazy people.

• America is United

Honestly, I'm going to say that I have never been to England. Everything we lean in school about them is probably biased- but I have to say that our community is still united and we show attempts to help others. I'm not saying Britain doesn't, but to me, it isn't fair to even create this board because it doesn't matter who is better. These stupid conversations make me mad. Who cares who's better? I'm not saying 'no' to the question, I'm saying 'no' to this board.

• Only voted to comment.

I see a lot of comments about how America can't win wars it starts and how England is undefeated... Please tell me someone else finds that ironic? Also, just because England "made us" does not mean we need to respect them. Sorry the better part of the country left. Lastly, no one country is "better" than another. There will always be pros and cons to both. No one would say another country is better than their own.

• No, They Are About The Same

England is about the same as the United States on many things. The level of consumerism is the same as well as the pop culture of the average citizen. They have high rates of teen pregnancy, obesity, and unemployment - just like the United States does. They do excel in the realm of public health, because they have the NHS.

puc147 says2016-09-05T20:39:46.977
Population : 60 million, Olympic medals 67

US -> population 300 millions (5 times), medals -> only 121

do the math.

Also, UK is more liberal and less racist than USA. I am an Indian and I can say this for sure. Only thing better is US is better career opportunities.