Is every Christian male in the world having a relationship with Jesus gay?

Asked by: Lordgrae
  • Yes, because its funny :)

I am sure multiple Christians will gee angry about this question. But this is a funny question and much needed laughter in the religion section. Remember according to the Bible Jesus loved everyone, so how are we meant to know if he (well if he existed) was not gay. I mean the bible does not even say he was straight.

• I mean, come on!

Jesus is a dude, having personal relationships with a bunch of other dudes. If that isn't gay, I don't know what is. However, I understand he also has a relationship with a bunch of women. So I will concede that it isn't gay, but bisexual. Seriously. I mean, I don't have anything against gay people, and I am for gay marriage, but seriously. Hypocrites.

• A relationship with Christ is more of a friend-master-teacher-parent relationship.

"Relationships" mean lots of things- it could mean familial, romantic or friendly relationships or work relationships. But "relationship" with God in context of the Bible is a very different relationship from a romantic one. It is more of a family-academic-work relationship- not romance. There should be no argument about this since non-believers can see the relationship with God is not romantic even with males.

• Common sense goes a long way

Cute, but not necessary. And these are all the words I needed to use to tell you the same exact thing, so you can stop reading. In fact, if you have a Bible, go read it. If not, buy one. Jesus is a cool dude. He's the life, you know.

• Basic Understanding of Christ dude

Our relationship with Christ is very similar to a relationship you have with your father. It is in no way even remotely sexual. Your statement would equate with saying any male with a relationship with their father is gay. Please, before attack Christianity, get a basic understanding of our religion first. God bless, I'll pray for you.

• What a ridiculous question.

I'm a girl, but I'm absolutely certain that I can still answer for this question. A relationship with Jesus is spiritual. Not to mention, that relationship is meant to be looked at as a father/brother/friend relationship, not something sexual. To think of this type of relationship in these terms shows absolute obliviousness and blindness to the Christian faith.

• Noooo. Nooo. Nooo.

Yes, every Christian male in the world having a relationship with Jesus is happy. Of course you should know all Christian males are happy. Seriously though.... No. I'm not gay and I am sure 100% of all the true Christian males aren't gay either. Besides, if they were they'd be going against Jesus's words. That's all I have to say.

• It isn't gay.

I agree with the person above me, in that only a sexual relationship with Jesus would mean that all Christian males are gay. Like I said before, Jesus is like a father figure for the Christian male community, if you want to call it that. We love him, and he loves us, but not in a sexual kind of way. It's like how you love your parents.

• Look, if you're going to be an idiot, at least be an idiot quietly.

Relationship does not mean marital. If anything else needs to be said then I'm sorry for your lack of understanding of the possible meanings of "love" and "relationship." Now I need filler words. Like this. And that. This is stupid. The question and the word count thing. Okay I'm done.

• It's not gay!

For it to be gay, it would have to be a sexual or romantic relationship with Jesus, which I'm pretty sure is impossible, considering that Jesus is no longer physically on this Earth. God and Jesus are to be considered the father, not the boyfriend/husband. That is what causes it not to be a gay relationship.

• It isn't gay.

Only a sexual relationship with Jesus would be gay, and I doubt Christians were told to have sex with him. The relationship I see between Jesus and his followers is more of a brotherly relationship. He is like an older brother that loves you just because you are part of his family.

Buckethead31594 says2014-02-20T22:00:06.857
Please, kindly just grow up.
Human_Joke65 says2014-02-21T01:27:55.640
Apparently, you're taking the bridegroom metaphor literally to the point of the honeymoon...
iamanatheistandthisiswhy says2014-02-21T07:54:39.620
Haroush says2014-02-21T20:27:30.297
Seriously @ Human_Joke lol