• Everyone Obligated To Help

I personally think that many people through tough times in their life. It has now come to my tough time. I am struggling to find the strength to carry on, and are any of the people i have helped in my lifetime there to offer help to me? No! We live in a selfish society where everyone only cares about themselves. I am very disheartened to think that there is no-one willing to help me. I have begged for help but no one listens.

• No They Aren't

I do not believe everyone is obliged to help the needy. I believe the designation really depends on your own circumstances. Not all people are equipped to help the needy and others simply don't have any interest. I believe the needy deserve help but it can be sought through the government, charities, and foundations as well. Should more people help out? Yes, I believe so.

• No, they're not.

No, everyone is not obliged to help the needy. And those who do the least amount of help for the needy will loudly remind you of this. But I think I would rather be known as someone who lends a helping hand to those less fortunate. But I have empathy, which is a rare quality these days.

• No, I don't believe everyone is obligated to help the needy.

I believe that those that help the needy should do so if they truly want to, I believe it is more meaningful that way, I don't believe everyone should have an obligation to help someone in need. I believe that in the end it should be an individual decision if you wish to help or not.

• No to hand outs

I do not believe that anyone should be obliged to help the needy. Helping the needy should be done out of charity and the goodness in peoples hearts. I believe that it is a persons duty to look out for themselves before they look out for others. If that means that a few needy people are not taken care of then so be it.