• Absolutely, yes we are all equal.

We are all created equal regardless to what sexuality or race. What everyone needs to understand is why people feel that are not created equal is they don't use what has been given to them and right in front of them. When god places ideas and plans in front of you and if you don't take the leap of faith and accept regardless to whether you have the talent or experience then it's passed on to someone else. You always have to be the first person to take the step and God will always lead you the rest of the way. We are all give the same opportunity to have faith and God in our lives and we just have to make the choice to believe or not believe. We are equal because we all come from the same one God.

• Everyone is equal no matter heritage, sexuality, sex, race, etc.

Everyone has differences, sure, but everyone deserves the right to be equal. Athletes can be better at physical activities than a person who hasn't lifted a weight in their life. The point is that everyone is equal, not separate. People have different traits yeah, but people are the same when it comes to rights. If someone cannot understand that then that is sad in itself.

• God Doesn't See Color

We are all equal in the eyes of the one who brought us here. We all have someone who loves us, despite the fact we realize it or not. Some one may read this and think I am a religious fanatic, but I am a teenager that goes to a public high school.

• Everyone is born equally with equal brains

Hey everyone has equal brains but yes sure with different capabilities. You know what that's a great thing, that's what make us different or that's what make me different from you I have equal neurones as of you but with different thoughts that what make me , me . Just ask yourself what make you really feel you . You are one , you have one life so just live it to the fullest

• Everyone is EQUAL no matter what !!!!!!!

I think that everyone is equal and should not be Treated better or worse than anybody else They don"t have to be treated because they are more rich or more poor You can be what you want to be not what anyone else wants you to be just be you !

• Hi my name is BOB

Hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi

• Everyone is Born Equal

There is a difference between equal in life and in essence. Everyone has the same amount of essence. In life, of course we are treated unequally (unarguable), but life can be wrong. I'd like to highlight the word Born, however. We are all born with the same amount of essence, but what happens afterwards? I see people around me who don't appear to be living life as fully as other people, then are they worth less? I don't know. Thoughts?

• Not everyone is born equal

There is no real equality in the world today. People who are born poor are looked down on and treated differently, people who are a different race are looked down on and treated differently, and people who are born female are treated differently. No matter how people are different they are treated differently based on just the fact they are different.

• Not born truly equally

Today's society is much more accepting than our forefathers, but no everyone is not born equally. People are too resists and uncaring, they do not give everyone the equal opportunities that they deserve. Those of different racial backgrounds and religions have to fight to be equal and it's not fair to them! Why must people judge on color, religion, beliefs? When we should judge on their personality, are they morally good or bad. Would that person offer help to someone who needs it and not ask for anything in return?, that's what should determine if your equal or not.

Posted by: fru
  • So We're All Royalty, Right? Not Quite.

All babies are not biologically equal, but even if we ignore that, the circumstances we are born into are as myriad and diverse as the stars in the sky. As my headline suggests, if we were all truly born equal, everyone would be royalty, since royalty is commonly assigned as a birthright. However, unless you want to count the fact that you consider yourself to be a king/queen/prince/princess in your own mind as making you royalty, then we're not truly born equal.

• Obviously we are not.

We are born with different abilities, different weaknesses and strengths. For example, a person with down syndrome is born with weak kidneys and predispositions toward pudginess and happiness. Those of us who do not have have down syndrome are more likely to live past 40 years old and to be able to understand the causes of down syndrome. Nothing equal about that is even remotely equal. From birth to death, we are all created completely and totally unequal.

• People Are Not born Equal

Some people are born with more or less skills, or money... Therefore some people don't receive the same oppurtunites making people under certain circumstances a better chance of achieving something greater. Imagine being born into a poverty stricken house while being very intelligent, if you do not make the right choices you will get no where near the opportunities of a richer, less intelligent person.

• We are not equal in every aspect.

In a perfect world, everyone would be equal. However, this "equal" world is not necessarily perfect. Yes, everyone should have the same basic human rights. Other than that, equality is not beneficial to society. Referring back to "Harrison Bergeron", Kurt Vonnegut creates a "utopia" where everyone is equal in every aspect, whether it's in strength, talent, or brains. However, this "utopia" prevents people from truly expressing who and what they are. Therefore, not being equal in that respect is not bad, it is even beneficial.

• The question should be, should everyone be treated equal

We are not equal. As a product of nature and experience, We're each totally different. Some need special treatment but it is a good idea not to smash people's confidence and help them if they ask or need it.
    Pretending like everyone is actually equal seems like it could make people seriously delusional. Doesn't even seem like a healthy way to deal with feeling inferior. I think it's taking it a step too far

• We are not all BORN equal, but we should treat each other fairly.

I can never see how people think we are all born equal if some people are raised in perfect, supportive, first world family, where their biggest problem in all of life is that Starbucks didn't give them a 'Triple, Venti, Half Sweet, Non-Fat, Caramel Macchiato'; while another person in a third world country can literally be enslaved and forced through a new holocaust despite being a caring and loving person. This is in no way that my mind can see 'equal.' Sure, I know we should be fair and equal to others and I agree, but that doesn't mean that our lives will be in any way equal to another.

• There are multiple points.

First genetics could play a role in both strength of body and mind. Second there are some that are born in a better position, such as having the right connections resources, and social bias. Although I state that some might be naturally advantageous, I personally believe that each human being is special and should be respected as such. All are capable of thinking and most importantly feeling, No one gets to decide who's life is more valuable than another.

• Many are born into poverty and disadvantage

I'll leave it to George Orwell in Animal Farm when he wrote that all animals are born equal but that some are more equal than others.
    You do not have to go far or live long to see that there is no equality nor even equity as long as greed and selfishness hold sway.