• As a creationist, I can still say evolution is real.

Evolution is any process in development. So by definition, an embryo evolves into a baby, which evolves into a child, which evolves into an adult.

Now there is a biological definition of evolution. Is a change in a gene pool. So by definition anywhere there is a change in a gene pool, there is evolution. There is easy proof of changes in gene pools, so there is evolution.

Now there is microevolution, definition follows [evolutionary change within a species or small group of organisms, especially over a short period.] This can be seen in studies and everyday life.

Now there is macroevolution which definition follows [major evolutionary change. The term applies mainly to the evolution of whole taxonomic groups over long periods of time.] This type of evolution there is evidence for, but still a possibility that it is wrong. Majority of people, as well as all of the scientific community consider it a truth. Creationist as myself consider it false.

• Evolution is a fact.

There is an amount evidence for evolution that could fill dozens and hundred and thousands of books. For this reason, I don't even want to give you a specific example that indicates that evolution is a fact. A single (or a few) argument(s) wouldn't do justice to the body of work proving evolution. If you don't believe in it, I suggest you google "the evidence for evolution" or read a book or two on it (I just finished "The Greatest Show on Earth" myself).

• Depends on what you mean by Evolution.

Of course change happens over time. We can all agree with that. However, me being a Christian.... But, regardless of whether I was or wasn't, I would follow where the evidence leads. Microevolution I do believe in. Microevolution, well that to me has no credibility whatsoever. I hope people will follow evidence.

"A wise man has great power, and a man of knowledge increases strength. "

• Yes it is!

I just want to make my vote count, and i really dislike any person who can seriously believe that some "god" (spelt backward = dog) brought human life to earth. They must be mentally ill or something or have no common sense. Don't bag me out for my "bad grammar" as well.

• Yes it is true

I am a creationist and I still believe in evolution. Evolution means change and that happens. There is micro-evolution which is a family of species diverging from one another. I do not believe in macro-evolution which is all living things coming from one ancestor which cannot be proven. So yeah.

• Evolution is real

Evolution most likely real because there is a chance of one of the genes in a gene pool being changed. When will they die? What will they look like? I read this article that stated that when humans become older, they will have smaller heads and smaller teeth. That is one of the ways that scientists can prove that evolution is real.

• Evolution Has Been Proven

Evolution has been proven countless times by many different biologists. Take the Xavier teams experiment with PA bacteria. To give you a short summary the bacteria evolved over 10 generations from having a singular tail which laid down "highways" of biofilm to having 3 tails which allowed them to evenly spread biofilm outward circularly, this is called "hyperswarming". This experiment alone can pretty much prove evolution although we also see the same type of things happen in fruitfly experiments as well as just regularly out in nature.

• I guess so

I, as a person, am willing to listen to any theory that has a reasonable argument behind it. Darwin has proven evolution with factual evidence. I believe his theory because darwin has collected information that can outweigh any other theory. It is the most convincing, and most reasonable.
    Also, we, as humans, grow and develop based off of our surroundings. This can be proven in a physical aspect, and a change in character. Either way, we adapt to our surroundings. For example, when we work out, our muscles develop. This is because we are constantly using that muscle, and so our body is changing so that we can improve performance. This is similar to evolution. Living things change to make it easier to survive. Since Darwinism has been proven with both facts, and real life examples, I have no choice but to believe it. It makes the most sense.

• It might as well be.

What makes something true in this modern day and age?

Whoever can support their argument the best. In order to create a rational argument, you support with rational and sufficient evidence. I am not going to argue this right now, I am going to simply state my opinion.

I thoroughly believe that Evolution, in the biological Darwinist sense, has enough evidence to support that it is indeed real. If you would like to actually argue this with me, feel free to challenge me.

• Evolution is the most fundamental basis for biology taxonomy and just any science having to do anything with animals or genetics.

Evolution is without a doubt a scientiffic fact, we have millions of transitional fossils, but i'd be here all day if i said them all but lets just start with the small stuff, we share 96% of our dna with chimps if the abrahamic all powerfull god existed why in hell would he do that?, but most importantly we can observe it, a group crickets on Kaui island, Hawaii's wings were shaped in such a way that with thay cliqed together it made a loud noise to attract mates but sometimes it would attract parasitic flies which would kill the crickets but some crickets on the island developed a mutation which allowed that when they cliqed their wings together it was silent which alowed them to die less thus propaging the mutation and solidifing the survival of the crickets.

• Evolution is not the condition, but a symptom.

With you explanation, I am going to look at it in a logical sense and not in a scientific sense.

I have 10 children, and the children are all identical, which one of these children will be the last to die? Remember, they are all identical.

So where is evolution in this case?

Now since we are all different, lets make the point.

I have 10 children, and 3 of them are athletes, 2 are scientist, and 5 are females.

Which would you consider most ideal child to be the last to die?

Any answer is right, but every answer is wrong, because the reason a specie moves on is because of their environment.
    Food supply, safety, predators, etc etc.

A specie does not evolve, it is selected. Yes that buzz word "Natural Selection"

If a specie does not have the means to survive because of the above conditions then the specie next to them will take their place.

Example: The Simpsons have been running for more than 20 years because there is no other series that has been able to replace the Simpsons, when that happens it has nothing to do with Evolving because The Simpsons are not going to turn into a different show, it is because there is another show that is going to replace them.

A football player does not evolve into anything, it just enters a different classification and stage. Whether it is age, speed, health etc etc and so it is replaced by a different player, which is "Selected" to fill that void. That player did not evolve into the player that they wanted he was just replaced by the player that they wanted.

Basketball is another example: Players are getting taller and faster not because they evolved that way, but because the selection process states that those traits are an advantage for the sport. So as time goes by nature is pointing out that this select group will most likely have a better chance at a career in Basketball, and so they are "selected".

So when people throw around that there is proof that Evolution is real then they are really accepting the fact that we can grow ears if we need to, when in fact we grow them because they were naturally selected.

I am not an expert, but that is my logical opinion.

• God is our only creator

Who do you think gave birth to humans beside our parents? Who created Adam and Eve? I know for a fact we didn't come from apes. All the answers just all lead back God. God is the only person who created the scientists that don't believe in God, that's why they spread lies around the world about evolution because they refuse to accept the fact that one person gave us eternal life.

• I know that evolution is a lie because God created the universe. Genesis 1:1 In the beginning, God created the heavens and the Earth.

Not only does the Bible reject evolution, but so does science. The laws of thermodynamics state that everything around us is deteriorating. Everything gets worse unless organized energy is added to it. Adding unorganized energy just causes more chaos. The Earth does not have any organized energy coming into it because the Sun just adds "chaos" energy.

• God Created The Earth

If evolution was true then why are babies born as humans and not apes, and wouldn't my pet fish be a ape by now? It also breaks 2 scientific LAWS so therefore can not be true so this is why evolution is still a theory and not a scientific law

• Macro-evolution NO WAY!

Two things are indispensable for molecules to man evolution. #1. A gain of genetic information and #2, origin of life from non-life. There has NEVER been a study where genetic information has been added to an organism. ALL mutations observed in science were due to LOSS of DNA, not added. It should go without saying that DNA must be added to gain complexity. Also, there has NEVER been a successful experiment where life was created from non-living matter. Life has ALWAYS came from life, period. Then of course we have irreducible complexity such as a mousetrap, for example, that needs 4 basic parts in order to operate. How could a mousetrap evolve? If it's missing only one part, it would not work. The simplest organisms have systems inside them that have a minimum of about 28 parts. If one isn't there, it dies. How could these 28 parts evolve at exactly the same time? Until these things are scientifically observed and proven to be fact, macro evolution remains physically impossible. Once these things have been observed (which they won't) , then we can start the debate on probability.

• The Evolution Lie

If evolution is true, why are the apes today not evolving into humans? Why have we not discovered a live animal mid-way through the evolving process? Because it's complete garbage. As a Christian, I believe that God created the universe. However, I have tried to give the theory a chance. I completed various in-depth studies, and things don't add up for me.
    Note: It is called the THEORY of evolution for a reason. Scientists still do not have enough evidence to prove that it is 100% true.

• No Scientific Evidence

Genetics studies completely destroy the theory of evolution where it has been found that genetic information is actually lost over time not gained as would be required for evolution to work. The absence of any living existing intermediary species between predecessor and successor species is also another issue that plagues evolution. We have living apes, and living humans, but no living intermediary species between them!

• Evolution can't be true

The question that evolution never answers is where did life start. Evolution states that the whole world evolved from a single cell. After that, the cell reproduced until we have the world we have today. Evolutionists state that there is evidence that there are fossils that support evolution. They say that paleontology supports evolution. But evolution never says where that first cell came from. Life is just too complex for that cell to appear out of a probability.

• Evolution cannot be real as it makes no sense

Evolution simply cannot be true. First off, look at the world around us. Notice how beautiful and complex it is. If we were a few degrees closer to the sun we would all burn up and life would cease to exist. If we were a few degrees further, we would all freeze and life would cease to exist. So evolution has one opportunity. If anything evolved out of order, life would be destroyed. What would happen if the entire creature evolved, but the heart didn't evolve for a few more million years. The creature would die. Since evolution is random, it would be highly unlikely that the heart evolves at the right time. However, without lungs the creature would also die. So the organism needs lungs and a heart within a very SHORT (not millions of years) span. However, how are these going to operate without a brain? Answer: they can't. So the odds of any creature not dying before it is fully evolved is highly unlikely. Another important point is that the best of today's modern computers and technology cannot compare to some of what we see in creation. The sonar used by bats is far better than our military sonar. The brain is far more effective than any modern computer. The sun creates energy by a process called nuclear fusion, which modern scientists still have not figured out how to mimic in an effective way (they can do it but it takes so much energy that there the cost out ways the benefit). So what evolutionists are saying is that they are unable, with all their intelligence, technology and resources, are incapable of mimicking the result of a random event. What makes a lot more sense is that a higher being, God, created the Earth and the universe in 7 days as said in Genesis and that is what logic supports. The only reason we don't all believe this is that we don't want to. However, if evolution were real, all life is meaningless. We are random chemicals that happened to form into a creature, by luck. We would have no purpose on this Earth what so ever; however, since God created the Earth and humans in his image, life has value. Therefore, evolution can't be real because the Universe, and all that is within, are miraculous beyond explanation, and could not be the result of random chance.

• Macro-evolution NO WAY!