Is exercise as effective as drugs for treating diseases?

• Exercise does not cure everything

While exercise is very beneficial for health, it can't cure a specific medical condition. If someone has cancer, they can spend as much time in the gym as they want but it's not likely to help. Cancer requires medical treatment and medicines / drugs. The same is true for many other illnesses.

• No its not

Nothing irritates my soul more than when people suffer from diseases or a mental illness and people suggest to work out more and to maintain a healthy diet. Unfortunately exercise does not fix every single problem out there and people need to stop being so ignorant and thinking that it does.

sarahbarbara175 says2017-12-24T08:53:49.580
How to get your ex boyfriend/girlfriend back fast,Unityspelltemple@gmail.Com is certainly the best spell caster online,and his result is 100% guarantee.
I am Sarah Barbara from USA, after 9 years of marriage with my husband,
he divorced me and brought in another lady, i did all i could to get him back
but all proved abortive, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a
website that suggested that Dr Unity can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told
me what to do and i did it then he did a (Love spell) for me.
28 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much,
So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,
and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,
our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before, All thanks to Dr Unity. He is so powerful and i decided
to share my story on the internet that Dr.Unity real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble,
if you are here and you need your
Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now.
Here’s his contact: Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.Com ,
you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348071622464 ,
you can also visit his website: https://unityspelltempe.blogspot.com .