Is Facebook good for society?

Asked by: AkhilGundla
  • Is Facebook good for society?

However, this addiction can be seen as a problem in the real world, as Facebook could be having very negative consequences for those who are using it. Personally, I don’t think that Facebook is a very good thing, yet I still cannot come to terms to delete my account. I do not use my account as much as I did when I was younger (in high school), but the dangers of Facebook could be sever and people need to know the consequences of using it.

• Ugughghghghghgghghh h h

Mjhjh h h h h h gh gv gv vv v v v v v v vxc mvnmn mffnvm mncbv mcbnvcmn ncbvg cmncb vbvg cmcm vnc nfc bvncbvv cmb ncvmbc bm vjv vcbfvmv bnfv mv bmvbn b vnbmmvbmv mbhnvbv nmbv bm vb vbmv mnbm vbm bm vmv v,m vbmgn vbvbn

• No It isnt

Face book is poop pooopp poo poo p op op op o po p op o po po po po po p op o p o po po p op o po p o po p o po po p po pop o po pop op op po p op op opo po po po po