• More things to look for word to

There are more missions you can fly in a vertebird there are more weapons and more enemy's to kill you can build you get to build gun mods and armor mods you can build settlements and rule over them and do rely fun thing like collect power armor and settlements.

• Haven't played yet but looks awesome!

Simply comparing the graphics to the older games Fallout 4 is miles better. It also has an exceptionally long length of game play time which is great because you really get your moneys worth. Die hard fans of the franchise are all very impressed with the game and the latest reviews I have seen are all singing its praises.

• Yes, it is much better than the previous ones.

I believe that Fallout 4 will be better than the previous Fallout games because it will have more options. I have heard rumors and have seen previews of the new Fallout 4 game and it looks amazing. The effects are going to be better than ever and the gameplay will be much more exciting.

• Fallout 4 is the best yet because it includes the player's favorite features, and improved others.

Fallout 4 is the best yet because it has all of the elements that players have loved in the past games, and then some. The game's world is more expansive and the characters are more in-depth. The graphics greatly exceed any other Fallout game, and the game-play is expected to be incredible as well. The character customization is supposed to be more diverse than any other game. Overall, Fallout 4 is going to make its fans very happy.

• Fallout 4 fails to play to any strength of the series.

Fallout 4 clearly takes much of its visual effect from Bethesda's latest edition of the Elder Scrolls. While this does bring some nice picturesque moments, it doesn't fit the fallout theme at all. Fallout 3 and New Vegas both downplayed the beauty of a post-apocalyptic world, but Fallout 4 is vastly different in that it throws color and contrast into every visual detail, pulling me away from that 1950's bluesy feeling and placing me in some pop-art, headache-inducing world that is unfitting. Fallout 4 also took out key parts of previous Fallout games like the skill point system, karma/faction system, and any and all hilarity, resulting in me only being able to tell its a Fallout game from the title. Fallout New Vegas was famous for providing plenty of laughter especially with the Wild Wasteland perk but Fallout 4 just drums the same boring, monotone story line that is so predictable it hurts. Overall, I'm sure Fallout 4 will be fun for people who were looking for something completely different than the past two games. It is not a bad game by any stretch, but it leaves ALOT to be desired from proponents of the series.

• Fallout 4 is just another entry in the game series.

Fallout 4 is essentially just another rehashing of the same formula that other entries in this game franchise already did better. With very little to offer in regards to new and better graphics, motions and actions, Fallout 4 falls flat when trying to build it up as the best in the series.