• Duuuuh man ov

Lllll)llllllllllllll lol l l l k k k k k k k k k convivial k kick k kckckcckkcckckcjcjfj j j j jccjctctctcfcgccck k j j j j j j g g Dec see e e r f g g g g g g g ghost g much h h yes it's worth it

• Because it is like skyrim

You people are pussies 1v1 me irl asdjklfdsjklfjioerguigtuhjcvff f f f f f f f f f f f f a ass a a aa a a a a a a a a a aaa a a a a a aa a a aaa a a a a aa a

• Fallout 4 is a specatular game.

Fallout 4 has its bugs and other problems that every game has. But what makes this game specail to me is the well wrote story and great characters. You can easily spend hours in this game and not get bored. The characters also make the game that much better. They each are unique and have their own specail personality that make you feel more connected to them. Also i lile the fact where YOU get to choose how the story ends,an element that i think fallout 3 lacked. The weapon and armor customization choices can fit almost any playstyle. So you can enjoy exploring the wasteland however you want. Honestly if i wanted too i could go on a long time telling you how great this game is but i think its best to experience fallout 4 for yourself. :)

• Good game I'll give it a 9 out of 10

Fallout 4 is a great rpg with great graphics, gameplay and story. So far I invested 16 hours and i'm still discovering new places and loot. Sadly fallout 4 is a time consuming game so I don't have all the time in the world to play so I use my weekends wisely. Lots of people are saying its time consuming, heres a tip: for example school, finish your assignments and get on fallout 4 and sort your inventory so you can save time on the weekends (if your free on the weekends that is). So the day your free you don't have to waste time sorting out things and wasting time. Anyways I have a reason I gave it a 9 and that is Vats. Vats are useful and all but they kinda make the game easy for people when it shouldn't be since fallout is pretty a survival game. Other than that the game is great, its realistic, you have to cure radition, eat food to replenish your health and sleep for a certain time

• Awesome but not the best

I like it a lot, but not the best games but still worth getting.I can not think of anything else to say so blah blah blah e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e done.

• It is absolutely worth it!

The graphics are great & the environments are beautiful. The character models are not as great as in other "next gen" games, but they're not bad. (And this is a next gen game since, A: It is only available on next gen console, B: It was released this year, and C: It's an improvement over it's predecessor) If you disagree, well you're just wrong! I digress, the game play is amazing, and there is tons to do! Play it, it's awesome! You will get hours upon hours of very fun game time! PS it has VATS! Head shots all day long :P

• It is absolutely worth it!

• It is AWESOME

I have been a fan of fallout for years and this game is fun, the building mode is way more fun than I thought with upgrading your "sanctuary" It is pretty fun to also mod your weapon and junk is actually useful. The game also has those random moments in the game which is why I usually don't fast travel, Bethesda has taken Fallout to a whole new level.

• Who CANT Love The New Fallout 4 Next-Gen Universe

The gameplay is awesome with amazing graphics as you travel with dogmeat (your companion) this is an almost perfect game its worth the money buy it,BUY IT! You will travel collecting friends and items mostly guns along your dangerous yet awesome adventure through this post war epic fallout 4 landscape.

• Fall out 4 is a good damn game guys

At school everyone is hating on it. But damn it's so good. Who cares he graphics are bad and that it glitches, there will be mods and patches to solve that. The story and the opportunities are so good. Remember playing those ps1 back in the days. The graphics weren't good. It was the story that made it amazing.. Thank you for reading

• G unit is life

If you in the hood, you call g unit. He the best rapper in the world. And I'm sitting here thinking to myself what I'm doing with my life. I want to be a big man for gods sake. And then sometimes i just think is there an easier way?

• It is pretty good

Its a pretty good game but i find the game play a lot like fallout new vegas and if i were to get one i would just get new vegas (which is on a big sale right now) i think its like 2 bucks or something on steam so if graphics REALLY matter to you get fallout 4 if its not a big deal i would do new vegas

• This game is antisymmetric

There was no symmetry at all. One one side tall buildings and on the other small valies. Entirely unexcavated! I also didn't like being forced to wander everywhere via feet. Could we turn down the earthy tones as well jeez. Oh and there were damn dirty Jews fucking every where.

• It very Gucci

This is the most beautiful girl I love you so much fun and addicting but the fact that you are the same thing as the first time since I've seen the new version and it is not the same thing to say I have a great way for a few years back and I don't think that I have

• Fallout is not worthy

'et' for atari is love, 'et' for the atari is life

• Fallout 4 is not worthy

Fallout 4 is a video game that can be time consuming, So if you do not have the luxury of a lot of free hours during your day, it might not be worth purchasing. You would be spending money on a game that you would not have the time or effort to devote to playing. Also there is talk that the game will come with inherent problems, so why not wait until the kinks have been worked out before making the purchase.