• Far Cry is way better!

GTA 5 was fun... Just like all the other GTA's. Which is exactly what it is- just like all the other GTA's. Far Cry 4 was way better than previous Far Cry games, AND GTA 5!! I love running around and doing all the animal hunts. I couldn't put this game down until it was beat!!

• Just wait Far Cry Fan Boys

Just wait a year or two and people won't bat an eyelash at Farcry 4. Each GTA has a huge value span, so in terms of what will be more relevant in a year, GTA hands down no questions asked. Now if you don't mind, I have some Grove Street Gang Bangers to shoot up.

• Gta5 is better

There are plenty of things that you are able to do in gta 5 that would keep you playing it for hours straight, such as racing, flying, hunting, customizing, robbing banks, or just going beserk and blowing up everything in your path. Gta5 is one of those games that don't get boring very easily. You can do just about anything in Gta5, which makes it a very fun game. It also has a very gripping story, and three insane, yet funny and remarkable characters that only makes the experience of the game better.