• You are wrong

Feminism is bad and now im just trying to fill up the rest of the words needed to post the on debate.Org and now i need like a twentish more words to post this supporting arguement before it will let me submit this supporting argument to debate my side of this topic what is wrong it says

• How could it be good.

Fascism is just one of the many faces of heavy handed, oppressive government. Only a government which fosters freedom is good. That could come in many forms, but fascism, totalitarianism, Nazism, and communism do not lend themselves to good.

Mussolini would probably say facism is bad, but he isn't talking much just now.

• It can be

Fasces, root to fascism, means bundle in latin.
    Individually we may be weak, united we can be one strong rod.
    A unified state, with a noble enough goal can accomplish anything.

Too much freedom is not good, since no one will work in agriculture, and do difficult jobs that have minimal, to no glory.
    A government has priorities, and its base level of food, industry and commerce has to be fulfilled before any fun bread and circus could take place.

• You are wrong