Is fashion about following the crowd (yes) or expressing an opinion (no)?

Asked by: kittykitty
  • Penis sucking rocks

Every 1 nose that i loike to have sex cos i put my head up his arse he told me yor dick is nice! Ooh look at that i am ejaculating!
    I really want sex so tell me a good website that lets us have online sex with other penises

• Most Fashionista Are Followers

After spending more than a year in the fashion industry, I have to say I have never seen a dumber industry in my life. The few trendsetters seem to try to pull off the weirdest and most unconventional looks and then people attempt to copy it. I had never realized that events like Steeplechase were intended for white, rich people to out dress each other.

• Penis sucking rocks

• Fashion is about individuality

Fashion should, ideally, be about individuality. That doesn't necessarily always make it the case, and you see movements once meant to be a signal of such expression become commercialized. That's why people who want to express themselves should do it by any means necessary and go against the tide if they don't like the way it's shifting.

• Fashion used to be an art

Literally anyone can put on and copy the exact look of the person next to them, in fact, it's easier to because you don't have to think about it. However, this destroys self-perception, creativity, and the original purpose of fashion. All of which are important.

Also, it has been scientifically proven that people who dress or act different from social norm. Tend to be perceived as more confident, and therefore better companions. This will improve self-esteem among many who might have decreased self-esteem if fashion was to "fit in".

In the end, what is more important? Standing up for your own ways, or simply matching others' ways in order to achieve a mutilated version of the label "fashionable"? The real glory is in expressing you, which was the trend before people began copying others.