• Think about it

Now, when we see someone wearing some jeans and, say, a button up- we think that's good looking. But ask your parents for pictures of them when they were younger- the fashion they thought was "cool" is now a joke. They will probably tell you that what you think is cool now, won't be in a few years. (Although, jeans and a t-shirt never seem to go out of style).

• Fashion is bad

Peer pressure Diet pills Anorexia Money Trends Waste Homeless Diets f a s h I o n I s b a d I r e s t m y c a s e f f f from f f f f ft f f f f. Ff f f. F

• True as hell ya'll

Asdfasjf asfaksfjan sfasfn as fans fdasdas d asd asd ad rerttthyjujkyhdfgdfgdfgekjrfghioug oiioi huj h jhjhuhkuij hiu hku hkh kjh uik ui yiu yiu yi hjkh tfgxrdfg io gtfsdrtgu iklk tf6gtjp ouy tf6thoity poipo ipo uio ftrfcd uj f dfgooi ugf li kuf gd fgkj fgk dfk,gkj gdfg dfl odf godf ugodf gd frg fdkgodf go

• Dumb i i

Dumb dumb and dumber no one likes it suicide did we forget ☺☻ Think about it Now, when we see someone wearing some jeans and, say, a button up- we think that's good looking. But ask your parents for pictures of them when they were younger- the fashion they thought was "cool" is now a joke. They will probably tell you that what you think is cool now, won't be in a few years. (Although, jeans and a t-shirt never seem to go out of style).
    Report Post
    Like Reply11
    Diet Pills? Really. So Fashion is so bad. I am doing a debate on that. Fashion can lead to Anorexia, Diet Pills, and suicide. Do you remember when you could have been made fun because of fashion? Fashion is not just a statement. It means how high up in the clique you are. So it is for bad things, especially like seducing people.
    Report Post
    Like Reply00
    Fashions destroys individuality and highlights social differences Think about it. What would people who literally workship fashion react, if you wore something that express you, but it is old fashioned. In puberty and pre-puberty, it would result in teasing and being a social outcast. Also, if you cannot afford the fashionable clothes, you are also teased. That´s all I want to say.
    Posted by: CZ_Matt Report Post
    Like Reply Challenge10
    Waste of money Fashion is a waste of money as people use their credit cards to keep up and end up getting into debt. People get anorexia by starving themselves just to look good in their new clothes. People feel under peer pressure and buy clothes they don't even like just to fit in.

• Diet Pills? Really.

So Fashion is so bad. I am doing a debate on that. Fashion can lead to Anorexia, Diet Pills, and suicide. Do you remember when you could have been made fun because of fashion? Fashion is not just a statement. It means how high up in the clique you are. So it is for bad things, especially like seducing people.

• Fashions destroys individuality and highlights social differences

Think about it. What would people who literally workship fashion react, if you wore something that express you, but it is old fashioned. In puberty and pre-puberty, it would result in teasing and being a social outcast. Also, if you cannot afford the fashionable clothes, you are also teased. That´s all I want to say.

• Waste of money

Fashion is a waste of money as people use their credit cards to keep up and end up getting into debt. People get anorexia by starving themselves just to look good in their new clothes. People feel under peer pressure and buy clothes they don't even like just to fit in.

• Poop in their butts

I hate u. I hate every thing. I hate my mom. I hate ur mom. I hate ur dad. I hate school. I hate money. I hate birds, i hate tika shra. I hate cali. I hate west verginia. I hate fajitas. I hate avacodos. POOP ON A POOP STICK IN UR BUTT, THANK YOU

• Poop in their butts

• Fashion is interesting

As someone said before me, in it's current form in today's society, we use fashion as a means of self expression- even if that self expression is that we hate fashion, that will still come across in what we wear and how we present ourselves (like the punk movement which was meant to be anti fashion- and in doing so it became a fashion in its own right). We do not have to follow trends, but everyone is participating in it in the way they present themselves to the world.
    Sure, with high end fashion designers having very expensive products for sale, one could argue that fashion is too elitist. But it's no different really from very expensive new car makes- even though only the very wealthy can normally afford them, most people can still drive and will have a car, and I know people who, although they don't have a lot of money, will take great pride in their car. Fashion is the same in that it's available at every level of the market.
    It's interesting how fashion can both be an expression of the self, and also a reflection of who you are in society. In the past, obviously, it's been much more geared towards expressing your role within society, and can offer us a fasinating insight. Around the same time we were making art for the first time, we were decorationg our clothes- no longer were they just for warmth and practicality; instead there was an extra element involved. In hunter gatherer tribes, the fashions would differentiate between the religious leaders, the medicine workers and the leaders of the tribe. In Roman times, status was reflected through fashion, such as certain members in office (in republican Rome) wearing a purple stripe. In the time of the roman empire, only the Emperors themselves could wear purple. Politics plays a great part in fashion- such as the great male renunciation (the main reason why women's fashions are a lot more extravagant than mens today than they used to be- it used to be the other way around). Also, there was a massive change in women's fashion around the time of the suffragete movement; as women started to gain more rights, the fashion reflected this and their clothes got freer and less restricted as well.
    Nowadays, fashion is more about the status of the individual- we have the freedom to choose how to present ourselves to the world. It's an art form that we can creatively use to express ourselves. And (whether we like this fact or not), we are all participating in fashion, which is a reflection of the times and society which we live in.
    So no, I don't see it as bad, as it's not only a very interesting insight into history and society, but given its current form and the fact that we can freely choose what to wear (which is very rare in history) it is a wonderful creative means of self expression.

• Fashion is amazing

Fashion is about self expression, It's a confidence boost, a piece of art, and a statement. Having your own sense of style gives you a sense of individuality. Fashion doesn't need to be$1000, you can get something for $2 and spin it to something couture. Those who blame teasing solely on fashion are obviously out of tune, because nowadays kids are mean. And if they want to on YOU they will find something, one way or another.

• Fashion is not bad

Fashion really just lets you express your choosing in color. Fashion could almost be like a painting, I say this because Fashion explains a story or a sentence. For example say I was wearing some business clothing then people would think oh she might be going to work and so on so fashion isn't bad. Some people might say this or that is ugly but if you like it then don't let the words they say hurt your sense of fashion