• Fashion is a place where art, history, love, music, and emotion combine.

Without fashion style would not exist. The clothes we choose displays emotions and how we would like to be perceived by the world. The clothes we choose shows how well we can use our judgement. Fashion and style reflect our thoughts and emotions. We can use it as a form of escapism.

• Fashion is important

Fashion doesn't necessarily mean you have to be obsessing about following trends and mimicking supermodels. The fashion industry itself preys on people's insecurities, but the idea of fashion itself and certain trends being more popular than others doesn't do any harm. If anything, knowing what's in style allows people to stay updated with society, to make good first impressions, but also to build on these trends in their own individualized ways. Having certain trends is just a means of having stepping stones to creating looks that establish your own identity and personality, while giving you an amazing feeling of confidence.

• The fashion importance.

Do you think fation is important maybe this will help. Are you a believer in God? If so than all you have to think about is, God created you to be who you are on the inside not the outside. Maybe you are not so attractive on the outside and it bothers you. Just think to yourself, who are you on the inside? It doesnt matter how you look with clothes and new accesories. God created you to be who you are not with fashion.
    THANK YOU.

• Yes it is important

Because in job interviews they juge you between the first 30 second if the intervie
    did you know that just think about it imagen so many people get regected by just not being that dress up the might be smart but people in buisnes sometimes make the wrong dision can yiu belive that !!

• Fashion is important as long as you are not too obsessed with it

In my opinion, fashion is not something that is commonly worn by supermodel and is designed by famous designers . Fashion means you can know what the popular trend nowadays or what color is the leader in the choices then you can base on your condition, your personality to buy things and accessories to mix them up to make you feel happy and more confident in yourself. If you wear too out of date then you may not receive a good impression. So there is no need to pay an arm and a leg to buy label clothes, That is my point of view

• Fashion is everything

Fashion is that type of feeling in personality that you yourself feed off of with that courage self esteem. When you see that one person that u love to strive for is there any means that she needs to not look sophisticated when you take her out on a date or your maybe thinking above that but fashion is all around you in the most exile rating perspective, you just have to care enough to see through to it. #ICJJ

• Fashion is important.

With fashion, you can express literally anything you want. Who cares if people judge you? If it makes you feel good and confident, then wear it! Fashion is an art and a lifestyle. If you look good, you feel powerful and that is amazing and it is great for your self-esteem when you feel powerful. So wear you want.

• Fashion is important

Fashion is important Without fashion what would the world be? Without clothes you would be cold and without shoes you can step on things. Accessories are good for other things too. A lot of people count on fashion (clothes, shoes, accessories,etc.) to help them through situations like what to where on my first date or a Valentines dance. Again what would the world be without fashion?

• Fashion isn't important

I don't think fashion is important because if you looked up what it meant it means keeping up to all the latest trends and fashion of celebrities the most popular one. People just copy them and peer pressure others to and really all you're doing is copying how celebs are dressing because you don't want to look bad. Well I dress how I want and I like without being peer pressured this is what real fashion is and should be like in the world and this one is important but not the other

• Fashion enslaves women.

Fashion should be look like a Jedi outfit in Star Wars. Men and women wear the same from shoulder to toe. Different hairstyles, heads, height, body types, skin tones and genders. Both wear flat shoes and natural faces. Belts make them a little bit sexy. They are also attractive but not sexually attractive.

• Fashion is not important

Fuck fashion, who needs fashion when you've got friends, family and yourself to take care of. I say just forget Fashion and start studying (that is if you're still in school or college/university). Anyways just forget fashion, and move on in your life, no one cares if you don't fit in the fashion trends. Ignore ppl who call you fat or ugly and tell them to GET A LIFE

• Immodest fashion is abomination to mankind

Being hot is the worst instinct of girls and women that must end, because this cause many men to commit sexual crimes and the solution to reduce these crime dramatically is to implement a dress coding law, it sounds impossible but it will work because lawmakers will think the profit than the mental problems cause by physical appearances. Being simple and modest does not mean we are not attractive and will never have a partner. God made us naturally attractive and gave us sense of modesty.

• Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx lol lol

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxv vv vvv v v v v v v vv v v v v v v v v v v v vv v v v v v vv vv v v vv vv v vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv v vvvvvvvvvvvvv vv v v vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv v v v v v v vv v v vvvv vv vv vvv vv

• Fashion isn't important

I don't think fashion is important at all. What you wear, what trends you follow or what stores you shop at shouldn't be significant. What should be important is education and morals and that should be the main focus. In my opinion, I strongly believe that your appearance does not matter. How you treat people and carry yourself should be important.

• Fashion isn't important