• Uuaaaccch ! Uuaaaccch! Uuaaaccch!

Are you going to eat fast food I don't just like fast food because it is very cause obesity and I have seen it contains a lot of a lot of fat that can cause and the people that make that food have you seen their hands how dirty they are. I do not support fast food to be eaten

• Uuaaaccch ! Uuaaaccch! Uuaaaccch!

• Uuaaaccch ! Uuaaaccch! Uuaaaccch!

• Uuaaaccch ! Uuaaaccch! Uuaaaccch!

• Uuaaaccch ! Uuaaaccch! Uuaaaccch!

• Uuaaaccch ! Uuaaaccch! Uuaaaccch!

• Iwjsijsnneinisjisswmsimismiwsmm kmkmksmkmkmskmw kmskkmk

Jsismkmkmskm skmkmkmskm kmskmwksmswmskm lwxlmwmskwmlsm wkmkmwms s wnzm nwsn sn ns aha sn smb zsmx xn cchbc hcnv nn n n n n n n n n nn nam n km cm mdjcs mj dbjkdmnf cm n n cn n c cmcmcmcdmx xdmdx cdmkcndklm cmdklms cnkmlws, kws, cnelw,dm cnjfkedm,nel,dmxc ncmelw,sd nekel,3edmnjfkml

• Fast food is good (not good for you but it tastes good)

Fast food is not very good for your body but , its a cheaper opportunity for people who cant afford home meals. Also, some people don't always have the time to make meals at home. Some fast food is okay to eat too, like taco time. Taco time makes food with not a lot of calories.

• Fast foods is depended by us

Fast foods are tasty but it secure any healthy it only felt in to a big disease .. We can eat just in one month but not daily... When u eat think for you think your health...Tasty may felt in you just think you can change you ... You can only change you

• Fast foods is depended by us

• NOT hygienically Cooked

It is unhygienically cooked as big machines can not be maintained everyday as they are very big. Home-made food are cooked very hygienically. Junk food also gives a lot of diseases like Obesity. Also junk food are served in plastic and plastic is very harmful towards environment whereas homemade food are served in steel or in any other. Therefore, we should not eat JUNK food.

• Fast food no

Fast foo is way to salty. You can get obese you wont be fit you could even get very ill and get cancer which is bad this is really bad to be fat and ill also known as sick to be pushed forward but not now . . . .

• Uuaaaccch ! Uuaaaccch! Uuaaaccch!

• Uuaaaccch ! Uuaaaccch! Uuaaaccch!

• No no no no

Y'all are crazy as fuck because no no no no no no no no no no noo no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• No no no no

• Fast food fucks.

Hyhg g h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h j j h j j j j j mi k k km km k k l l l,l m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m k m m m jmn nbhgjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

• Fast food fucks.

• Fast food fucks.

• Fast food fucks.