• I believe in donald trump

I wish he was my dad sometimes becuase hes such a cool guy. God bless america. LETS MAKE IT GREAT AGAIN! No one can stop us from getting what we want with Trump in office. No one. For trump will bring back all of which makes america great. Nothing can stop him.

• Its baddddddddddddddd dd

I dont know why you think fast food is healthy, when it isn't. So vote yes because the majority says yes and if you say no you just proved that you're a fat lazy person who eats junk food all day long and plays video games. So just click yes.

• Its baddddddddddddddd dd

• Its baddddddddddddddd dd

• Yes it is unhealthy

When you buy junk food it is known to be unhealthy you might say there are a few fast food restaurants that serve healthy food like subway for instance. Even in these kind of restaurants you don't know where they got the meat/chicken and other . Might contain diseases or they might have kept it in unsuitable conditions. It is better to stick to home cooking.

• Fast food is bad

Fast food is a nasty, unhealthy thing responsible for many health issues, but it is our freedom to enjoy it. But simply because it is our freedom doesn't mean that we shouldn't limit certain things they sell. I am way too lazy to right the rest so I am leaving now.

• Most Fast Food is Unhealthy

Most fast food choices are unhealthy. They have too few nutrients, too much fat, and too many calories. If people are careful and selective about what they eat, however, some fast foods are not as bad as others. Unfortunately, most people don't take the time or investigate to find out what is good and what is bad.

• Yes, fast food is unhealthy.

I believe that fast food is unhealthy. Hamburgers, greasy fries and supersized drinks are packed with sugar, fat, calories and salt. And to make matters worse, the unhealthy food is usually so much cheaper than healthy food, such as a salad, if a restaurant even has that. Fast food is also full of empty calories. Yet is is a quick fix for when we are hungry.

• Yes, this is a fact

There is no question that fast food is unhealthy. There is no research out there that can back up a claim that fast food is good for you. There are ridiculous amounts of sodium and calories packed into fast food. This has been proven by numerous studies and is one of the causes listed for America's obesity problem.

• Yes, fast food is unhealthy.

• They are healthy

Think about it ,people around the world eat it anyways because there to thin, poor, hungry, or need something to eat fast. Plus some of the fast food have some of the necessary nutrients alike the other nutritious foods. The buns on the hamburger are the same as bread and it's patty is beef so there's the protein. As long as they have nutrients the food is good. I'm a very active person that barley plays game but plays sports. So support me and help yourself to these foods. IT'S YOUR CHIOCE NOBDY ELSES ! ! ! !
    DON'T LET PEOPLE TAKE OVER YOUR LIFE ! ! ! ! !

• They are healthy

• They are healthy

• They are healthy

• They are healthy

• They are healthy

• They are healthy

• Its baddddddddddddddd dd

• Pizza is healthy

Pizza is good for you

Pizza has healthy food mixed in it. It has tomatoes, grains and cheese plus you can add vegetables to it. They say that all of thous things are healthy for you so why do people say it's junk food. I have never puked from eating fast food nor anybody else I know. What are the other alternatives. Pizza has healthy food mixed in it. IT has tomatoes, bread and cheese which is all good for you plus you can add vegetables to it. They say that all of thous things are healthy for you but a lot of people say it's bad for you. In my opinion it sounds healthy.