• Its unnatural in nature

The reason fat people are uglier is purely instinct. We are attracted to fit people because fitness conveys strength. And strength is an appealing trait to pass on to the next generation. Survival of the fittest. Its inborn instinct to want to pass these genes on to your kids which is why, as harsh as some may think it is to hear, fat people are ugly

• Fat is ugly

Obviously fat is ugly. We are born to criticize and mock the flaw of an individual, may they show a bald head, fat fingers or just being fat. Im not going to be a big cliche here but, we have to face it, fat is ugly and it is unhealthy. If you are thin you can do everything most of the time. Finish your task swiftly or be better at your job.

• Jiggles.... Urk urk

There is nothing grosser than someone who jiggles when they walk. When they have a big apron Under their bellies that looks like a big huge discusting flab... Urk... So much cellulite that they look like they have rings for legs... No... Thank... You... I find it very weird that someone would let their body become so deformed and think "love your curves"... Urk

• Obeasts are ugly in more ways than one

They are terrible people, sweeping their health under the rug so that they can eat shit all day every day. They do not have any willpower, and will pick low hanging fruits as mates such as retarded people or pig fucking beta males.

Additionally, obesity is not genetic. It is not a mental disability. It is a conscious choose made by fat fucks who don't want any better and don't deserve any better.

• Why is this even up for discussion?

Who would want a fat person to make their babies? That is a solid view for any body seeking a HEALTHY relationship. For, fat people to be looked at as beautiful, they need to put effort into it. Just like everybody else. If you don't want to be looked down upon, or you don't want to be seen as ugly by healthy people, then get healthy. And makeup is an illusion. Don't go around pretending you look good when in fact you have put ZERO effort into your body. Period.

• Fat is a bad representor of beauty.

• Fat people are stupid. On average.

• Beauty in Health

All through the years men have put out the body standereds in woman just as they have done with men (because although you may find you beautiful, you don't have to look at you). And deep down men are attracted to health and well being because that is what produces children.

• Unhealthy people are not attractive

We are biologically programmed to pick healthy mates. While thin people can be healthy or unhealthy, the obese cannot by definition be healthy as obesity is in itself an illness and a health problem. We are deathly afraid of our own mortality, and the idea of a partner who is okay with eating themselves into a completely avoidable early grave and leaving you to face old age and dying alone is quite simply horrifying.

• Is Diabetes attractive?

Fat people are unhealthy, and unless the said fat person has severe hormonal issues, it's a product of an unhealthy uprbringing, sheer laziness, or a lack of self control. Katie Hopkins recently conducted an experiment where she rapidly gained a huge assortment of pounds and then went to lose the weight as quickly with the help of diet AND EXERCISE. To disprove the people who said that since she gained weight to quickly so was able to lose it quickly, she embarked on her mission to lose the weight with a group of long term overweight and obese patients. This group included people with hormonal issues and people who had been overweight or obese since childhood. All the people in this group were able to lose weight and return to a pretty normal weight. No one is asking for supermodel looking people, but people should be conscious of thier weight and how it impacts them. Fat people are known to be sluggish and lazy and generally have a lower IQ than average weight people. Fat is not and SHOULD NOT be accepted as pretty. Even worse is the countless number of young average weight females who feel bad about their bodies and gain weight because of the faminazi fat acceptance movement. Do you want these girls throwing their lives away?

• Fat and ugly are not in my vocabulary

Just because your overweight doesn't mean your ugly everyone is beautiful and there for ugly dose not exist, but there is ugly on the
    Inside, but I don't think fat is ugly it may not be everyone's cup of tea
    And all but like I said NO ONES UGLY NO ONE!

• Beauty is subjective

Although fat is usually deemed as unattractive, that is not taking into account that modern society has deemed it so. We judge beauty by unattainable standards of beauty in social media; in many cultures fat people are seen as more attractive than thinner people. And though it's very much possible that a fat person could have an attractive bone structure according to western standards, you can never truly state as a fact that fat is ugly, because there are no real answers to the questions "what is fat" and "what is ugly". It is widely known that obesity is unhealthy, but what they don't tell you is that it's much more complicated than laziness. Most people who are sicnifficantly obese do have a physical disorder and literally cannot lose weight no matter what their lifestyle. If the question is has modern western civilization deemed fat as "unattractive" than my answer would be yes. But regarding the question is fat ugly, no, because their are to many factors to consider to really give an unbiased yes.

• Not Everyone Is Built the Same

I always say what my doctor tells me, "just because your are overweight, doesn't mean you're not healthy." I'm a dancer and I am always judged on my appearance for jobs and such. I'm usually not the skinniest person at an audition. But I might be the healthiest. My weight has nothing to do with the health condition that I am in. Everyone is different when it comes to being healthy, and being not healthy. Judge someone's beauty based on outer surfaces is not fair to the person, because you know nothing about them or their lifestyles. And assuming that they're unhappy or don't take care of themselves is extremely judgmental. Maybe the ugly one is on the other side of the looking glass ...

• Size should not matter.

There is nothing wrong with wanting to shed a few pounds to be healthy but Society has this thing where they degrade or belittle fat people. What really should matter is what's on the inside instead of focusing on imperfections of the human body. Constantly focusing a person's faults contributes to them feeling bad about themselves and having a low self esteem. We are all beautiful. Size shouldn't matter. Society or people have the tendency of judging people on how they look instead of getting to know the true beauty of them which is their personality. So we really need to be careful about the way we treat and view people. Like I said there is nothing wrong with if you overweight trying to get into a healthy weight range, but our main focus should be primarily on that, it should be about us getting to know them as an individual.

• Failing to see how they are

I fail to see how the two are interchangeable. While the media portrays fitness, fashion, glamour models as sexy due to their bodies; It's their facial structure as well that attracts people.

You can be fat and nice have a nice smile. I have been attracted to be who are overweight, because oft this.

Posted by: Jado
  • No, not necessarily

Highly subjective question: What constitutes fat? What constitutes ugly? A fat person might have an extremely attractive face and still manage to be attractive in a society that currently values thinner people or muscled people. I have certainly been attracted to women that might be deemed "fat" end end end

• Beauty is subjective

I may be a little biased because I myself could lose a few pounds, but in my opinion, although fat people are often unattractive, it is not always the case. There are plenty of people who are strictly speaking overweight who I find very attractive. But at the end of the day, physical beauty is not factual or objective, it is subjective, so no one can say objectively what is beautiful and what is not.

• Its all a point of view.

Beauty is a social, not a natural construct, that means we can base what we consider beauty to be on our own opinions, not facts. For me (being a fat man and all) all I can say is that no, I do not find it ugly. Beauty, for me, is in the face, and not in the body, and that if you had a morbidly obese body, you are still able to be beautiful if you have a good face.
    (P.S - I'm not being rude here, but admit it, we all have opinions of who, and what, is beautiful)

• If you feel that fat people are ugly, it doesn't mean everyone else feels the same way.

Ignorance is the word that describes those who think everyone views fat people as ugly. Many people are so stupid and blind that they fail to recognize how others act around them. Have you not seen two fat people in a stable relationship? Have you not seen a fat person and a skinny person who were in love? Everyone has a different perspective, thus you cannot make the claim that society views fat people as ugly. A society is made up of a variety of people: some may view fat as ugly and some may not. For those that think fat people are ugly, recognize that that is your opinion. It's not a fact!

• Beauty is Life

Beauty is life. In the end appearances don't matter, and just because your skinny does not mean you're healthy. Some people can't loose weight due to medical issues they were born with. Some people can't gain weight, because of medical issues. In the end, "Fat" people are human beings, and human beings are living creatures. And like all living creatures, They too are beautiful.

NormalGuy says2015-11-12T00:21:47.273
I'm neutral on this one, because beauty is somewhat subjective, so someone that is attractive to me might be unattractive to you, and vice versa. There are a lot of chubby girls thinking they are fat even though they look fine. But take note that being fit (not skinny) have a lot of benefits, you'll be more confident, you'll get more chances, you're healthier physically and mentally.