• HeardGov(Kramer,M) In my opinion

Federalism is a good thing. This system was created by the founding fathers, in order to have a balance of powers. No individual or body can take control or have total power because of this system. Our founding fathers increased our citizens ability to contribute to the government and make an impact. By sharing powers with both state and national government, that may occur. This is just my opinion, here is what George Washington said: ¨I have no lust after power but wish with as much fervency as any Man upon this wide extended Continent, for an opportunity of turning the Sword into a plow share¨. He approved of federalism and just wanted what he thought would be best for the United States.

• Ahahadhdhs ss ddd

Lkallalalalalalala d d d d d d d d d d dd d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d

• I have herpes

It burns when I pee because the herpes I contracted from a homeless man is a rare strain that causes it to be all bloody and pus-filled. Sometimes I get acne on my scrotum and it sucks because it stains my underwear red with blood. Anyways federalism is pretty good.

• I have herpes

• I think yes

Blah blah h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h hh just it is very good and our country is progressing because ogf it

• Jkij ji ji

Hky ggggggggggg g g g g g g g g g g g gg ggg ggggggggggggggggg g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g gn n nn nn nn n n nn n n n nn nnnn n n nn nnnnnnnn n nn

• Jkij ji ji

• Jkij ji ji

• Um um um

Ummmmmmmmm m mm mm mmm mm mm m m m mm m m m mm m m m mm m m m mmm m m m mm m m m mm m mm m m m m m m m m m m m mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm m m m mm...... Sorry, i didn't really have anything to, it's just that i think federalism is goodish.

• Um um um

• Cc cdc c

Ccccccdc c c c c ccccccdc c c c c ccccccdc c c c c ccccccdc c c c c ccccccdc c c c c ccccccdc c c c c ccccccdc c c c c ccccccdc c c c c ccccccdc c c c c ccccccdc c c c c ccccccdc c c c c ccccccdc c c c c ccccccdc c c c c ccccccdc c c c c ccccccdc c c c c ccccccdc c c c c

• Um um um

• The Government Intervenes in State Powers. (Aly Matthews)

I think there is good and bad about federalism. In my opinion though, the bad outweighs the good. There are so many grey areas in the 10th amendment. The 10th amendment states: ¨The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people¨. The Government still has the power to intervene in state powers in situations where funding or constitutional situations are involved. For example: States of power over marriage, but the supreme court made gay marriage legal in all States. Another example is how the States have final say in things such as: speed limits, school meals, and what is taught in school, but most States follow the suggestions of the federal government because if they don't the federal government will cut funding.

• HeardGov (Biggart, Nathaniel)

I honestly think that Federalism can go both ways, but for awhile now it hasn't looked very good. The founding fathers feared that states would lose some of their power over the years. That fear has come true. National governments overtake state government powers and give the states barely any power to use. Federalism might have been thought but it has turned out it did not work as they had thought it would.

• HeardGov(Tipton, W) Great on paper.

When the Founding Fathers came up with federalism it looked great on paper, in practice though it has been anything but. According to https://www.cpp.edu/~jmvadi/201/federalism.html federalism has three basic levels: federal, State, local government and and they all have a different idea on how serten things should be done. One problem with federalism is it is not specified how much power each level have and how far can they stretch their power so the levels argue over who has the power to do what. This friction between the levels leads to more problems because the States don’t want the federal government to interfere with the State’s laws. Sometimes the federal government needs to get involved in the State's’ affairs to help resolve a problem that might affect more than just the State that the problem started in. Those are some of the problems with the federalist system in the US that the Founding Fathers might not have thought of when they came up with this great system, on paper.

• HeardGov (Delp, J)

I believe it works to an extent. States still have some power over the people. The government is trying too hard to keep things going well in other countries, and they're ignoring the fact that our own tax money should spent on us! There are homeless people, hungry children, and people crossing our borders getting benefits that some people aren't allowed because they make right over the minimum amount of money needed to withdraw food stamps, etc. I think States should have more power because they see what's going on with their own population. States have full ability to fix things themselves, but Federalism only gives them so much power. If they were given more power they could fix things the right way instead of leaving it for the government to fix. Things need to be worked to the full extent; how they were intended to begin with.

• HeardGov (Delp, J) It works to an extent, but it isn't being used to its full potential.

I believe it works to an extent. States still have some power over the people. (prospect.Org/article/fed-federalism-0) The government is trying too hard to keep things going well in other other countries, and they're ignoring the fact that our own tax money should be spent on us! There are homeless people, hungry children, and people crossing our borders getting benefits that some people aren't allowed because they make right over the minimum amount of money needed to withdraw food stamps, etc. I think States should have more powers because they're the ones that see how things are going for their own population. States have full ability to fix things themselves, but Federalism only gives them so much power. If they were given more power they could fix things the right way instead of leaving it to the government to fix. Things need to be worked to the FULL extent.

• Federalism takes power away from the states.

One of the biggest fears of the Founding Fathers and colonists was that the states would lose their individual powers to an all powerful, central government. That is what has happened throughout history. The federal government continues to take away powers that should be in the hands of the states.

• Because the feds suck.

The feds want to take my slaves away. I need my slaves for my cotton gin. I am from Alabama and I graduated from elementary school so i would know. A strong government causes people to feel secure and get laxidasical. So we need to keep people on there toes.

• Bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks

B g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g

HeardGovKramerM says2016-12-01T01:26:20.547
In my opinion federalism is a good thing. This system was created by the founding fathers in order to have a balance of powers. No individual or body can take control or have total control. Federalism prevents that from ever happening. Our founding Fathers also increased citizens ability to contribute to the government. The people can make an impact towards their government. By sharing powers with both state and national government this can occur. This is just my personal opinion, but George Washington once said: “Government is not reason, it is not eloquence—it is a force! Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master; never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action.” Which meant he approved of federalism and just wanted what he thought would be best for the United States.