• We strive for equality, not dominance.

Yes, of course feminism is a positive thing. I absolutely hate it when a non-informed person concludes that feminism is just an act against men, or that women are trying to get up on a higher pedestal than men. But, the thing is, men already ARE on the higher pedestal. I say, until women are treated just the same as men, and yes, that includes the whole "you can't punch a woman" thing, then feminism will always be necessary. I'm not asking anyone to bow down before me just because I have a vagina. All I ask for is equality. All I ask for is that women aren't degraded, treated as a sexual play things, and that we get paid the same as men. You'd be surprised to hear the difference between men and women's annual salaries.

• Feminism isn't what you think it is.

Those who find feminism distasteful and consider it to be a negative movement don't really understand it. According to the Merriam-Webster dictionary, feminism is defined as: the belief that men and women should have equal rights and opportunities. I think we can all agree that men and women should both have the opportunity to gain an education, to work if they so desire, and many more opportunities. I am sure that those against feminism also agree that men and women should both have life, liberty, the freedom to pursue happiness, and many more rights. In the end, feminism isn't about men and women being the same, or even being treated in the same way. It's about humanity. We are all human, and none of us are less so than others.

• Equality is good.

Any movement that seeks to remove inequality, especially inequality based purely on tradition and not facts, is good in my books. Of course, when things go too far and become misandrony, then we're no longer talking about the same issue. The intent behind feminism is a good one in my opinion, and the majority of feminists are doing good work.

• There are different factions of feminism.

I would have to say no if we're talking strictly about the feminists that are radicals and wish to overthrow men. But there are good factions of feminism. One approach focuses on the equality of men and women, which is one that I support. There is another that's called Black Feminism, and focuses on the equality of black women, which is also a more positive feminism. So all in all, I'd have to say that we can't stereotype all feminists as the "I am woman, hear me roar" kind. Equality is what we should focus on.

• Depends on the Jew.

The Jew argument is a common misconception on how one system may operate in a dysfunctional attitude towards the general agreement of what we all focus as a commonly misguided tool of transmission. The way of siding towards one or another may well as be just a common mischief or to be programmed as so.

• Feminism as defined as equality.

Equality is a positive thing for society. We should all be respected and treated equal. Feminism in that sense is a positive thing. We as human being should all be treated as equals regardless of gender. There should be no preferential treatment based on that gender. That is the tricky part.

• Of course it is

Not all feminists think that they are superior, they just want to be equal with men. Feminism is good because it goes in hand with LGBT rights. Both movements that push rights towards equality around the word leading to humanism, equality for all things, everyone. Without feminism, do you really think girls and women would be able to beat the stereotypes? I highly doubt it.

• Equality for everyone

Both males and females should have the same opportunities. No gender should be superior than the other. Many people interpret feminism as a bad thing but in reality it is a movement to support that everyone is equal. Females are just as capable of doing what a male can do. Feminism is a way to shut down sexism.

• Equality for everyone

• It is good thing

I think being a feminist is a good thing some girls aren't ready to have a sexual relationship yep. And if it hurt a man well to bad, no girl want to destroy their body by having sex with a man. Girls should wait until they have found the right one. Wait until they are married. People shouldn't force other girls or men to have sex if they don't want to or do anything in that matter.

• Feminism is blanketed misandry

I have no problem with gender equality (especially since I am a girl), but this is not what feminism is about. The goal of the feminist movement has, at least at the top, been about destroying men in every possible way. When the term was invented in 1940, ugly, wicked women used it to preach hateful misandry. Nowadays, marriage is terrible for men, men have virtually no control over child birth prevention (notice how there isn't a pill for men) and we support greedy women that have a child without the father's consent, and then they file for men to help support the child and the government to fork out money too. These things are the result of feminism -- giving women more rights than men.

Sure, men have their privileges (e.G. Beneficial gender expectations, not having to deal so much with being physically unattractive), but if I'm honest, as a woman, I get a fair bit more privileges than men do. Support equal rights, not feminism.

• No it isnt

NOBODY is saying that one shouldn't respect women, people who aren't feminists don't beat women in the streets, but we shouldn't go to either extreme, women don't need to constantly be reminding people about their rights or getting things done extra for them either, just reg fair equal opportunity and treatment.
    They say women want to be treated like men... Until they get punched in the face
    Women just remember people laugh at you behind your backs when u make a big stink about stupidity and childish things and then blame feminism/ women rights, the world just perceives you as children and we just nod smile and wave as we would with children, we are all humans and all deserve fair and equal respect regardless of man women black white Asian christen Jewish Muslim or wtvr. You don't have to make a name for it and hide behind that

• Feminism is sexist bull

Feminism is complete bull, men are the ones dying the most and having children taken away from them.
    Feminism is responsible for implementing laws which have resulted in people being killed, commiting suicide, defending female child abusers, discriminating against half the victims of rape, domestic voilence and child abuse as well as engaging in bullying, death threats, bomb attacks, acid attacks and much more.

• Watch feminist and what they DO

Feminism's claims can be debunked pretty easy as most of their claims were made when zero critique ever made its way into there hateful ideology.

If you want to see feminism in action go where there are feminist and listen to what they say:

"All men are rapists and that's all they are."
    - Marilyn French, Author; (later, advisor to Al Gore's Presidential Campaign.)

"All patriarchists exalt the home and family as sacred, demanding it remain inviolate from prying eyes. Men want privacy for their violations of women... All women learn in childhood that women as a sex are men's prey."
    - Marilyn French

"We live, I am trying to say, in an epidemic of male violence against women."
    - Katha Pollitt.

"All sex, even consensual sex between a married couple, is an act of violence perpetrated against a woman."
    - Catherine MacKinnon

"I believe that women have a capacity for understanding and compassion which man structurally does not have, does not have it because he cannot have it. He's just incapable of it."
    - Former Congresswoman Barbara Jordan.

"The traditional flowers of courtship are the traditional flowers of the grave, delivered to the victim before the kill. The cadaver is dressed up and made up and laid down and ritually violated and consecrated to an eternity of being used."
    - Andrea Dworkin

"The media treat male assaults on women like rape, beating, and murder of wives and female lovers, or male incest with children, as individual aberrations...Obscuring the fact that all male violence toward women is part of a concerted campaign."
    - Marilyn French

"Probably the only place where a man can feel really secure is in a maximum security prison, except for the imminent threat of release."
    -Germaine Greer.

"Men who are unjustly accused of rape can sometimes gain from the experience."
    - Catherine Comin, Vassar College. Assistant Dean of Students.

"Men renounce whatever they have in common with women so as to experience no commonality with women; and what is left...Is one piece of flesh a few inches long, the penis. The penis is the man; the man is human; the penis signifies humanity."
    - Andrea Dworkin

"You grow up with your father holding you down and covering your mouth so another man can make a horrible searing pain between your legs."
    - Catherine MacKinnon

• It is the princess complex gone rampant.

All women wnats to be treated like a princess. Like something special. They want us men to cater to every whim and every need-real or fictional-they might have. Feminism was big in the 60´s and 70´s beacause women could complain about men and how awful we were under the guise of wanting "equality". But the fact remains that they never wanted equality. They wanted the upper hand and got it, because men will always try very hard to please women, which by nature makes women extremely powerful. That fundamental power combined with an ideology that supports it is toxic. It leaves men completely powerless to womens constant demands because it is politically incorrect for a man to say "no". If he does so, he will be attacked even by his peers. He has no right to defend himself against any psychological or even psysical violence the "feminist" puts him through. He is powerless to fight for his children during a divorce. He is afraid of showing romantic interest in a woman who might take it the wrong way and accuse him of sexual harrasment if he is too persistent, while she still whines about wanting "a real man" whatever that is. Or even worse: Being friend-zoned and required to be thankful for it. It is an ideology that has wrought havoc on inter gender relationships and has only contributed to the gap between us. It has meade communication more frustrated than ever.

• It is my firm belief that Feminism is in itself a negative force. Please let me explain.

First off It's no secret that Feminism has been tearing families apart for as long as the movement has been going on. Wives have been rebelling against their husbands and have eventually filled for divorces. Now we have a broken family with children who have to be raised by parents who dislike each other. I personally know lots of divorced kids and trust me it hurts them more than it does the parents. At this same time moms are going off to work and aren't home to care for the children and once again we've got daycare. The women say it's for the sake of there career and my answer is what's more important how much coin you get in the coffers or the future of your children?

• Do they really support equality?

Feminists claim to be supporters of equal rights, but if you look at the definition of feminism in any dictionary, it states that feminism is 'the advocacy of women's rights'. This does not include men, or being equal. Feminist also claim that males are testosterone filled brutes, when it is a small percentage of men that commit such crimes. They also don't seem to take all women crime into consideration. So in my opinion, feminism is definitely not a positive thing.

• Misandry is not good

The "feminists" of the western world already have equality. They are gunning for superiority and it is disgusting.
    Pay gap has been debunked numerous times.
    Men are objectified just as much as women.
    Men are raped more than women in the US.
    Women are looked upon favorably in divorce courts.
    Women get lighter sentences than men for the same crimes.
    Women can beat a man and get no punishment, man defends himself and gets charged with assault.
    Etc, etc.

Women already have superiority in the western world.

• Do You KNOW what the definition of feminism is? Let me tell you the greatest story ever told!!!

I am an egalitarian, (Dictionary Definition: “asserting, resulting from, or characterized by belief in the equality of all people, especially in political, economic, or social life.”) Not a feminist. I believe in equality and I don’t care if you’re Indian, black, white, female, male, Trans, gay, or other but I believe in these things and I am certainly NOT a feminist. When I express that within earshot of a feminist they will take that opportunity to tell me that I am, in fact, a feminist, effectively forcing the label on me. I know that the actions of feminism do not match the dictionary definition and it is my choice not to associate with an ideology that condones such hate. Can you imagine forcing a label on a transgender person? Of course not, but a feminist has no problem forcing a label on you. If you believe in equality, you’re not an egalitarian, you’re a feminist, according to all sorts of handy posters and any feminist that happens to be standing around. (You can pick your pronouns, but you can’t choose not to adhere to almighty feminism)

If you push the point, that same feminist will invariably ask, “Do you even know what feminism is? You can find the definition in the dictionary….” The problem with the definition argument, of course, is that their actions, or at least the actions of a large number of their members, speak louder than any definition ever will. (#KillAllMen - Oh it’s just a joke, take it easy you entitled sissy man)
    What would happen if there was an 80% suicide rate with women? How about a 90% workplace death rate, a 90% homelessness rate, a 90% murder rate, and a 20% success rate in child custody for women? What if only 40% of college grads were women and the number was on the decline? What would the feminists say then? I’m sure that there would be studies, panels, symposiums, rallies, and any other number of activities to address the issues. When this happens to men though, there isn’t a peep from the feminist camp. (Serves those bastards right… Down with patriarchy!!) Feminism really is about equality….I promise!!

What would happen if men asked “What did she do to deserve getting hit?” and then made jokes and laughed about it? (See the countless YouTube vids about reactions to women abusing men in public)

What if a daytime talk show with all male panelists had a conversation about how it was quite “fabulous” that a woman had her body mutilated and that they light candles by another man’s picture for mutilating another woman. Once that point was addressed they then proceeded to talk about the circumstances where it would be OK to mutilate a woman. And then when forced to apologize, laughed about it. Would that be OK? (For all the feminists, Search: "The Talk penis cut off", just for giggles)

In short, Positive? Are you Kidding?

• No, no and no.

Definitely not, feminism is extremely detrimental to society.
    It is an ideology that pushes feminist theory.
    Feminism is not only damaging to men, but also families and individuals.
    Feminism does ignore the issues of men, and it seems to be very content about doing so.
    Feminism is an ideology and therefore should be criticized by the actions it takes rather than to be given an okay due to "diverse opinion".